ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave the country without IRP

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Margarita (Ukraine)
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Leave the country without IRP

Post by Margarita (Ukraine) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:48 am

Hello everyone,

I’ll much appreciate if someone can help me with my issue.
We applied for IRP on the 16 of May. And I received mine on the 23 of May. But my husband still didn't get his.
For this moment he only has a stamp at his passport that he applied for IRP and confirming his stamp 4.

We plan a trip to Ukraine in 2 days. But there is no information about his IRP card yet.

Does someone know, can he leave the country without this card?
(we send a letter to INIS as well couple days ago but they didn't answer due to the high demand).

Best,
Rita

mh123
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Leave the country without IRP

Post by mh123 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 am

hi ..yes you can go ahead with ur plan ..if ur husband had stamp on his passport ..and ask somone to post his irp card to you wen you are back in ukrain ..as he may need to show at airport on the way back to ire ..i having the same issue have planned my holidays but still hav not got my irp card ..so ask one of friend to collect it and posted out to me while i be on holidays ..but must get the re entry visa if ur husband needs on .