ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent:BRP delay out-of-country entry clearance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sensoricaine
India

Urgent:BRP delay out-of-country entry clearance

Post by sensoricaine » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Dear all,
I am facing delay of more than a week from the expected date of BRP collection from post Office. It was a successful Tier 2 application from India.
I have used this link to report this issue https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
However, it says only for in-country applications. I am not sure where to report in my case.
Has someone faced a similar problem.
please suggest what to do?

Plabber_123
India

Re: Urgent:BRP delay out-of-country entry clearance

Post by Plabber_123 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am

Use the same link as in country applications. They will reply in 2/3 working days. Mine came 28 days after it was supposed to arrive so its nothing to worry about, just a nuisance since we cant open a bank account without it and some employers want the BRP before you can begin work. Instead of visiting the post office try getting their number and calling and seeing if it has arrived

sensoricaine
India

Re: Urgent:BRP delay out-of-country entry clearance

Post by sensoricaine » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 am

Plabber_123 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:39 am
Use the same link as in country applications. They will reply in 2/3 working days. Mine came 28 days after it was supposed to arrive so its nothing to worry about, just a nuisance since we cant open a bank account without it and some employers want the BRP before you can begin work. Instead of visiting the post office try getting their number and calling and seeing if it has arrived
Thanks a lot plabber.