ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR

Post by joanna123 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:15 am

No not yet. Still waiting.

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello all
As promised here is my update. I got the response on my admin review and it was still a refusal. They claim the original decision was right. I will now submit a re-application with the missing documents. Thanks everyone for your help.

Does any one know of any other recent changes to the rules or requirements for this application that i should know about please?
Thanks so much.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:43 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:30 pm
Hello all
As promised here is my update. I got the response on my admin review and it was still a refusal. They claim the original decision was right. I will now submit a re-application with the missing documents. Thanks everyone for your help.

Does any one know of any other recent changes to the rules or requirements for this application that i should know about please?
Thanks so much.
Sorry to hear about this.
Have your original documents been returned? Or are they still with HO?

I don't think any rule has changed but now I think absences are counted per calendar year again until January 2018, and then on a rolling basis from January 2018.
You should send updated personal bank statements and payslips for yourself to meet the finance requirements.
And a new Current Appointments Report.

I don't think any other documents have to be dated in the last few months as such.

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:09 pm

Thank you sm12.
Is the Hmrc corporation tax letter a specific one or is it any showing my company is registered for corporation tax. Also does it have to be dated in the last three months?.
The bank statement as well. Should it be from the last 3 months or is it any statement from any period?.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:40 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:09 pm
Thank you sm12.
Is the Hmrc corporation tax letter a specific one or is it any showing my company is registered for corporation tax. Also does it have to be dated in the last three months?.
The bank statement as well. Should it be from the last 3 months or is it any statement from any period?.
There are no specifications for those documents. So which one it is or the dates should not matter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

fami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fami » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Thank you sm12.
Dear Joanna,

As per my understanding. HMRC send you docs on submission of your company annual accounts. So must have 5 of those & Initial letter when you first registered with them. Business Bank statements for all 5 years.
Wait for other senior members reply as well.

BEST OF LUCK

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:13 am

fami wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm
joanna123 wrote:
Thank you sm12.
Dear Joanna,

As per my understanding. HMRC send you docs on submission of your company annual accounts. So must have 5 of those & Initial letter when you first registered with them. Business Bank statements for all 5 years.
Wait for other senior members reply as well.

BEST OF LUCK
That is incorrect.
You only need one of those documents each - NOT ALL
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:46 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Thank you sm12.
You could send the CT603 notice to submit a tax return. Or you could submit your CT600, i.e. your completed tax return from one of the years.
According to the rules, only the current appointments report has to be from the last three months.

Also, the finance documents to show you have enough funds need to be for three months, with the last one dated within one calendar month of the application.

dsinghsunny
Newly Registered
India

Post by dsinghsunny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Hello all

Thanks so much.
Hi Joanna,
Could you please share the home office response with us.
thanks

dsinghsunny
Newly Registered
India

Post by dsinghsunny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Hello all

Thanks so much.
Hi Joanna,
thanks

fami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by fami » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Dear Marcnath,

Please Please check my thread & help
indefinite-leave-to-remain/please-help- ... 59813.html

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:12 pm

fami wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:39 pm
Dear Marcnath,

Please Please check my thread & help
indefinite-leave-to-remain/please-help- ... 59813.html

Regards
Do NOT tag your questions on to other people's topics :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 am

Hello again all

As you know i submitted a re-application under tier 1 ilr. This was within 14 days of my admin review refusal. I am now considering my options incase my new application is also refused. I am due to complete 10 years in the UK at the end on September 2018. I am considering either varying my application at the time or applying on 10 year basis if this application is refused. However, i am now being told that my 10 year period is now broken since the refusal of my AR and i will not be eligible to apply on 10 years basis. Can our experts please confirm this please? Thank you so much.

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:49 am

dsinghsunny wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 pm
joanna123 wrote:
Hello all

Thanks so much.
Hi Joanna,
thanks
Sorry its a very lengthy letter and difficult to replicate here but generally they support their decision with the information in the immigration rules and appendices. They claimed the application form and guidance notes alone should not be used as a guide.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 am
Hello again all

As you know i submitted a re-application under tier 1 ilr. This was within 14 days of my admin review refusal. I am now considering my options incase my new application is also refused. I am due to complete 10 years in the UK at the end on September 2018. I am considering either varying my application at the time or applying on 10 year basis if this application is refused. However, i am now being told that my 10 year period is now broken since the refusal of my AR and i will not be eligible to apply on 10 years basis. Can our experts please confirm this please? Thank you so much.
You can vary your application - there have been many cases reported here where that was done successfully

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi Joanna,

Is your leave expired ?

What's your timeline ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi Joanna

Did you receive your original documents back after AR?

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello all
Very sorry for the delay in updating here. Glory to God my second application has been successful and i have received my ILR. Thank you to everyone who helped and advised.

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

sm12 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:51 pm
Hi Joanna

Did you receive your original documents back after AR?
Yes i did except for my passports which were withheld.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm

joanna123 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 pm
Hello all
Very sorry for the delay in updating here. Glory to God my second application has been successful and i have received my ILR. Thank you to everyone who helped and advised.
Congrats!

Please can you let us know did you submit CT600 or CT603 or any other document to prove CT and did you submit 1 month business bank statement or more? was it latest?

Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

jjs456

Post by jjs456 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Joanna,

Congratulations.

I think you submitted Paper application ( SET(O)) form, how long did it take for your ILR decision?

Thank you.
jjs456

joanna123
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by joanna123 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:18 pm

jjs456 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:01 pm
Hi Joanna,

Congratulations.

I think you submitted Paper application ( SET(O)) form, how long did it take for your ILR decision?

Thank you.
jjs456
Sorry for late response. I submitted online application. It took 3 months to get the decision.