ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 New Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eddiemaxwell
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

EU1 New Application

Post by eddiemaxwell » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi all,

I am Bulgarian and my fiance is non-EU. We will be married in the next month. We are looking at the EU1 application and noticed that since the application form has been updated recently if these still apply to the new one:

- as an EU, am I required to provide BOTH my passport and EU national identity card? Or am I able to just scan and send ONLY my EU national identity card (both sides)?

- It states two recent payslips for working EU, but another section of the application requests payslips from past three months. How many did you submit?

- For the tenancy agreement, did they request ALL pages of the tenancy agreement or just the important bits? (ex, first, last, and signed pages)

- For the marriage certificate, it will be a European certificate. Am I able to scan and send the copied marriage cert or do they want original?

Thank you!

Myself_andI
Greece

Re: EU1 New Application

Post by Myself_andI » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:16 pm

eddiemaxwell wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:44 pm
Hi all,

I am Bulgarian and my fiance is non-EU. We will be married in the next month. We are looking at the EU1 application and noticed that since the application form has been updated recently if these still apply to the new one:

- as an EU, am I required to provide BOTH my passport and EU national identity card? Or am I able to just scan and send ONLY my EU national identity card (both sides)?

- It states two recent payslips for working EU, but another section of the application requests payslips from past three months. How many did you submit?

- For the tenancy agreement, did they request ALL pages of the tenancy agreement or just the important bits? (ex, first, last, and signed pages)

- For the marriage certificate, it will be a European certificate. Am I able to scan and send the copied marriage cert or do they want original?

Thank you!
1. I’ve sent my passport.All of it.all the pages printed according to their request.

2. The more you send the better for you.I’ve sent 4. If you have them,send them.

3. The entire lease. All pages

4. Copy of the marriage certificate. Not the original.