ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC registration (immigration route)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayildizp
Newly Registered
Turkey

NARIC registration (immigration route)

Post by ayildizp » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Dear all,

I am currently on a Tier 2 (General) Visa and applying for settlement. To obtain my first VISA I took a TOEFL to prove my English knowledge. However, now I find out that it is not accepted anymore. Thus, I need to prove my English through NARIC. I have checked their registration page but I could not figure out the following:

- NARIC asks for immigration route and category. My current category is Tier 2 general, however what I am applying for is settlement. I am confused about what to choose. Could you please kindly help?

Best wishes.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: NARIC registration (immigration route)

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:03 pm

You need either the English B1 test OR the ukvi naric red route (ela and comparable). They cost the same, £150.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ayildizp
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: NARIC registration (immigration route)

Post by ayildizp » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:03 pm
You need either the English B1 test OR the ukvi naric red route (ela and comparable). They cost the same, £150.
Hi. Thanks for your reply but that was not an answer to my question. What I asked is about the registration to NARIC:

- NARIC asks for immigration route and category in the registration. My current category is Tier 2 general, however what I am applying for is settlement. I am confused about what to choose. Could you please kindly help?