ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund maintainance in salary account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spsahu82
Pakistan

Fund maintainance in salary account

Post by spsahu82 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Dear All,

I am planning to apply for HSMP Tire -1 on October. As I did not had sufficient fund in the saving account, hence take around 250000 Indian Rupees form my parents & transfer to my saving account. I am planning to submit letter from my parent a source of fund & also planning to provide parent’s bank statement as a proof. Please note that I am providing maintaining fund in my salary account & also planning to provide the same bank 15 month statement as a proof of Income.

Please let me know whether 25000 Indian Rupees is sufficient & the proof(parent's bank statement & letter from parent) which I am planning to provide will full fill the requirement.

For your kind information, I received reply mail from VFS that 15 month bank statement mandatory for the fund maintenance account if you are appling from India.

Request you to share your experience in above.

Thanks in advance.

Sp sahu

catchmk
Newly Registered

Post by catchmk » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

What the documents must show

If you are applying from within the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £800 in your account at all times over the three-month period.

If you are applying from outside the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £2,800 in your account at all times over the three-month period.

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:40 am

Hi spsahu82,
I would like to give you one advice regarding the source of maintenance funds.
Try to have a separate account to show the maintenance funds, because after 3 months the credit transaction will disappear when u take the bank statements for 3 months. In that way you can avoid showing the source of funds.Separate account is not a must but you can avoid unecessary explanations.
ukhsmp

spsahu82
Pakistan

Post by spsahu82 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Thanks Ukhsmp for your kind reply.

I initially planning for maintianing the fund in a separate account other then my salary account where the large transaction can be hidden by providing only three month statements. However I got a replay mail from VFS that I need to submit the 15 month bank statement of the fund maintainance account rather three month account if I am appling from India. Hence I am maintaing in my salary account.

Please let me know if 250000 indian rupees is ok or I need to maintian some more money.

Thanks in advance.

ukhsmp wrote:Hi spsahu82,
I would like to give you one advice regarding the source of maintenance funds.
Try to have a separate account to show the maintenance funds, because after 3 months the credit transaction will disappear when u take the bank statements for 3 months. In that way you can avoid showing the source of funds.Separate account is not a must but you can avoid unecessary explanations.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:13 pm

spsahu82 wrote:Please let me know if 250000 indian rupees is ok or I need to maintian some more money.
Find it hard to convert 2800 pounds into INR? Try using FXConverter ...... and keep a buffer for forex fluctuations!

:shock:
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vijaymaghnani

No 15 months requirement

Post by vijaymaghnani » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 am

As for as i think there is NO 15 MONTHS requirement for maintainance fund...

i opened up an foriegn currency account and maintaining 2800 in that ...

VIJAY KUMAR

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:10 am

I dont think there is any need of 15 months bank statements.there are people in the forum who have got approval by showing the last 3 months statements .
ukhsmp

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: No 15 months requirement

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 pm

vijaymaghnani wrote:As for as i think there is NO 15 MONTHS requirement for maintainance fund...

i opened up an foriegn currency account and maintaining 2800 in that ...

VIJAY KUMAR
Could be true for Pakistan (from where you are applying), but it seems Indian VAC is asking applicants for 15 month bank statements. So this could be a country-specific EC requirement decided by the local BHC.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!