ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abzkhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent to ILR

Post by abzkhan » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:25 am

Hi experts,

I got ILR after Tier1 Entrepreneur. I got Dependents still on PBS Dependent visa to complete 5 years. 3 years still left to complete for ILR. My question is, My one child age of 16 wanted to go back to home country. How long he can stay there? I wanted to know absence eligibility for him? As i have seen the guideline where mentioned (children are not subject to absence requirement). Can anyone explain and confirm this statement? or can you help me what will be the actual duration?

thanks alot.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent to ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:33 am

For now he does not have any absence limits.

For future:
You son will be 18+ when it comes to ILR. Read:

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/pbs- ... l#p1585948
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.