ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa - child - reference number question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aaj2111
Newly Registered
India

Dependant visa - child - reference number question

Post by aaj2111 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Hi, I am on the Tier 2 visa (converted from Tier 4)and am applying dependant visas for my wife and child. While filling the application for my child through the 'PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Child visa', there is a question : 'Do you have the reference numbers with options - Home Office reference number / VAF number / GWF number/ None'

I do not have any of them(VAF and GWF not applicable I think as I changed from Tier 4 to Tier 2). How can I find out home office reference number or any other if applicable? Or is it okay if I choose the option 'None'?

While making the application for my wife on the 'PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent –
Partner visa' , there was an additional option for UAN and I have entered that. But this option is not available on the child visa. Not sure why.

Any help / thoughts appreciated.

Thank you

hyans
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant visa - child - reference number question

Post by hyans » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:19 am

try to download the PDF file and you can find the UNIQUE APPLICATION NUMBER there

aaj2111
Newly Registered
India

Post by aaj2111 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:46 am

Thank you hyans I have the UAN but my issue is that the option for entering UAN is not available on the online application form for 'PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Child visa'. The available options are only- Home Office reference number / VAF number / GWF number/ None' and I am not aware of these.

aaj2111
Newly Registered
India

Post by aaj2111 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 am

Hi all,
Is there anybody who has faced this similar issue. Any advise appreciated.

Just copying the query here again:
I am on the Tier 2 visa (converted from Tier 4)and am applying dependant visa for my child. There is a question to link the details of the person who the dependant visa holder will be joining in the UK - which is me.
I have the Unique Application Number but my issue is that the option for entering UAN is not available on the online application form for 'PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Child visa'. The available options are only- Home Office reference number / VAF number / GWF number/ None' and I am not aware of these.

Thank you.

aaj2111
Newly Registered
India

Post by aaj2111 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:13 am

Hi all,
Is there anybody who has faced this similar issue. Any advise appreciated.

Just copying the query here again:
I am on the Tier 2 visa (converted from Tier 4)and am applying dependant visa for my child. There is a question to link the details of the person who the dependant visa holder will be joining in the UK - which is me.
I have the Unique Application Number but my issue is that the option for entering UAN is not available on the online application form for 'PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Child visa'. The available options are only- Home Office reference number / VAF number / GWF number/ None' and I am not aware of these.

Thank you.