ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning Parttime and Full time job for tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karan1101981
Newly Registered

Previous earning Parttime and Full time job for tier 1

Post by karan1101981 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 am

Hi guys,

I am planning to apply tier 1 general in the Nov 2008.I have few queries regarding previous earnings.

Can I claim Previous earnings points on Combination of Parttime and Full time Job. I know this is very basic question but I have bit confusion after reading the 103 of tier1 guide. In para 103 they are saying that
An applicant’s overall total earnings can include those from several sources of work, including a combination of salaried employment and selfemployed
activities.

Does that mean that combination of fulltime and partime salaries is not acceptable? and If its acceptable to claim points on combination of fulltime and partime salaries then can you please let me know what precautions should be taken?

In my total 12 months period claim I have Fulltime salary for whole 12 months and I have last three months partime salary. Is it acceptable to claim points on this.

Please guys help me on this.

karan1101981
Newly Registered

Re: Previous earning Parttime and Full time job for tier 1

Post by karan1101981 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 am

karan1101981 wrote:Hi guys,

I am planning to apply tier 1 general in the Nov 2008.I have few queries regarding previous earnings.

Can I claim Previous earnings points on Combination of Parttime and Full time Job. I know this is very basic question but I have bit confusion after reading the 103 of tier1 guide. In para 103 they are saying that
An applicant’s overall total earnings can include those from several sources of work, including a combination of salaried employment and selfemployed
activities.

Does that mean that combination of fulltime and partime salaries is not acceptable? and If its acceptable to claim points on combination of fulltime and partime salaries then can you please let me know what precautions should be taken?

In my total 12 months period claim I have Fulltime salary for whole 12 months and I have last three months partime salary. Is it acceptable to claim points on this.

please help...

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:33 pm

karan1101981 wrote:I have bit confusion after reading the 103 of tier1 guide.
Does that mean that combination of fulltime and partime salaries is not acceptable? and ... what precautions should be taken?

please help...[/quote]An applicant’s overall total earnings can include those from several sources of work, including a combination of salaried employment and self employment
It says including, it doesn't say only this combination. You can claim any 12 consecutive months out of the last 15 months to make your case. I hope that doesn't confuse you too. I don't know what precautions you could be talking about.

karan1101981
Newly Registered

Post by karan1101981 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 am

Thank you dear for your help.

The precaution I am asking just because I read one of the thread here that an applicant's application is got rejected where he has both fulltime and partime salary and deductions were not shown in his partime salay.

So if I am showing partitime salary also then what the Payslip of my Partime salary should show.

Please help me.
republique wrote:
karan1101981 wrote:I have bit confusion after reading the 103 of tier1 guide.
Does that mean that combination of fulltime and partime salaries is not acceptable? and ... what precautions should be taken?

please help...
An applicant’s overall total earnings can include those from several sources of work, including a combination of salaried employment and self employment
It says including, it doesn't say only this combination. You can claim any 12 consecutive months out of the last 15 months to make your case. I hope that doesn't confuse you too. I don't know what precautions you could be talking about.[/quote]