ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on Visitor Visa form?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

lisanncruz
Newly Registered
Philippines

Mistake on Visitor Visa form?

Post by lisanncruz » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:50 am

Having submitted my application and booked the appointment I've realised I have made a mistake :roll: I was refused a visitor visa before through missing documents. But I clicked 'no' to this option on the form. Will I be okay to put a cover letter in explaining I made this mistake and explaining why I was refused? Otherwise I have to wait another 3 weeks for an appointment if I cancel and submit again. :roll:

haseebali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Mistake on Visitor Visa form?

Post by haseebali » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:01 am

Better cancel the application and take a new appointment and correct the mistakes, otherwise you might be ban for misrepresentation. Don't take a chance on covering letter.

lisanncruz
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Mistake on Visitor Visa form?

Post by lisanncruz » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm

Yes, decided on that course of action. I also realised I made a mistake with the travel history which may actually HELP my application! :oops: Serves me right for rushing it but I was rushing because appointments were going so fast. Now I got an e-mail today saying they realise there has been a problem and they are going to open up new slots :lol: For goodness sakes, VFS / Home office - get your act together! :lol: