ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Job creation

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:30 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

One of my staff gave notice to resign his job which I claimed for extension and also gonna use this job creation for ILR , but I just have 3 weeks to find a new employee and what is the solution if I didnt find any suitable employee on time , will it break the one year gap period if I didnt find employeeon time, I just need to maintain two employees for from the job creation.

Also is there any age requirements for hiring employee ?

Can I hire an employee who is under 18 for full time ?

Thanking you in advance.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Job creation

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 pm

msx273 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:30 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

One of my staff gave notice to resign his job which I claimed for extension and also gonna use this job creation for ILR , but I just have 3 weeks to find a new employee and what is the solution if I didnt find any suitable employee on time , will it break the one year gap period if I didnt find employeeon time, I just need to maintain two employees for from the job creation.

Thanking you in advance.
This is not very clear.

You need two jobs of 12 month each - have you already met the requirement?

There are no age requirements for employees from the immigration rules point of view.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:51 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thank you for swift revert,

We got our extension, I’m due for ILR in Aug 2024 and one of the staff currently employed has given notice of resignation and want to leave the company in 3 weeks time, In order to fill this role, im doing my best to recruit new employee but Incase if I fail to hire someone before my current employee leaves what is the alternative solution to it ?

marcnath wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:57 pm
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Thanking you in advance.
This is not very clear.

There are no age requirements for employees from the immigration rules point of view.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:24 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Just to add to my previous post, I want to make clear that we got our extension in July 2023 and I beleive the job existed for one year will be countred from the date of extension granted if im not wrong for ILR .

Just want go be on a right path towards my ILR

Thank you so much for your continued support

msx273 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:51 pm
Hi Marcnath,

We got our extension, I’m due for ILR in Aug 2024 and one of the staff currently employed has given notice of resignation and want to leave the company in 3 weeks time, In order to fill this role, im doing my best to recruit new employee but Incase if I fail to hire someone before my current employee leaves what is the alternative solution to it ?

marcnath wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Thanking you in advance.
This is not very clear.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:33 pm

msx273 wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Thanking you in advance.
This is not very clear.

It does not matter if you don't have the new employee before the current employee leaves. There is no requirement that the 12 months should be continuous.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath, its very clear, I really apprecaite your continued support
marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:33 pm
msx273 wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

marcnath wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

One of my staff gave notice to resgn his job which I claimed for extension and also gonna use this job creation for ILR , but I just have 3 weeks to find a new employee and what is the solution if I didnt find any suitable employee on time , will it break the one year gap period if I didnt find employeeon time, I just need to maintain two employees for from the job creation.

Thanking you in advance.
This is not very clear.

It does not matter if you don't have the new employee before the current employee leaves. There is no requirement that the 12 months should be continuous.