ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I’m looking for sponsorship.

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Feji
Newly Registered
Nigeria

I’m looking for sponsorship.

Post by Feji » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:02 pm

Hi everyone!

Good day everyone, please I’m looking for sponsorship in Milton Keynes and it’s environment.

I’m from Nigeria and I have 3 kids. My husband is the student but he’s done with his project and planning to relocate to Canada because he have a canada visa but there’s no way the kids and i can stay without sponsorship and i don’t want to go back to Nigeria because it’s not in good condition right now. :cry:

Plz i need help, my daughter is sickle cell patient that’s why we relocated to Uk in the first place.

secret.simon

Re: I’m looking for sponsorship.

Post by secret.simon » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:01 pm

When you are looking for sponsorship, you want to list your competencies and what fields can you work in.

Keep in mind that not all jobs are open to sponsorship nor can all companies sponsor. There are also minimum salary requirements for different jobs, etc that you have to meet. So working part-time may not be an option.

Can you not accompany your husband to Canada as his dependent?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Feji
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Feji » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:08 am

Thank you very much for replying me. I’m a support worker but the company I’m working for doesn’t have sponsorship that’s why I’m looking to work elsewhere as a care assistant or support worker.

No i can’t because it’s only my husband that have canada visa. It was his school that did a seminar in Canada and they all applied to attend the seminar that was how he got it.

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:53 pm

It's not clear what visa type your husband has got to go to Canada, but attending a school seminar there doesn't mean that he can stay or "relocate" in the country.

As a care worker one of your best options to find a sponsored job is looking at the NHS. It's the biggest employer in the UK and permanently advertising several roles for healthcare professionals.

Also you can have a look at the register of licensed sponsors to check if a potential employer is authorized to sponsor foreign workers. Register of licensed sponsors - Workers

marshray
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by marshray » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:33 pm

Did you able to find one?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:32 pm

marshray wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:33 pm
Did you able to find one?
This Board member only posted twice and hasn't visited the forum since 01 September 2023 :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.