ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents on Child Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ae200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Additional Documents on Child Visa

Post by Ae200 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:14 pm

Please I need help regarding this email that I received concerning my daughter application

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Paragraph ST 34.2 States - Child applicant’s parents must each be either applying at the same time as the applicant or have permission to be in the UK (other than as a visitor) unless the parent with permission as a Student is the sole surviving parent or has Sole Responsibility for the child’s upbringing
• Please provide Details of your parents Visa application to travel with you to the UK or proof in the form of an official court document to evidence that the parent that you are travelling with has Sole Legal Responsibility, however this must not be only in the form of an affidavit.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Additional Documents on Child Visa

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:19 pm

What exactly is your question :?: Are you able to provide the information requested?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:44 pm

Ae200 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:14 pm
Please I need help regarding this email that I received concerning my daughter application

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Paragraph ST 34.2 States - Child applicant’s parents must each be either applying at the same time as the applicant or have permission to be in the UK (other than as a visitor) unless the parent with permission as a Student is the sole surviving parent or has Sole Responsibility for the child’s upbringing
• Please provide Details of your parents Visa application to travel with you to the UK or proof in the form of an official court document to evidence that the parent that you are travelling with has Sole Legal Responsibility, however this must not be only in the form of an affidavit.
So what's the full story? Travelling with your child without the other parent? You've given virtually no info, not sure how you plan to get help with people guessing your problem.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Ae200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ae200 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm

I am already in the UK. My wife is planning to sworn an affidavit. Will this help?

Ae200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ae200 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:20 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:44 pm
Ae200 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:14 pm

So what's the full story? Travelling with your child without the other parent? You've given virtually no info, not sure how you plan to get help with people guessing your problem.
I am already in the UK. My daughter is the one planning to join me. My wife is planning to sworn an affidavit will this help?

Ae200
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ae200 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:22 pm

Casa wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:19 pm
What exactly is your question :?: Are you able to provide the information requested?
I don't even know what documents to provide. But my wife is planning to sworn an affidavit.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:16 am

Is there a reason why the other parent is not applying to join you in the UK with the child?

Sworn affidavit for what? Note that this won't cut it for sole responsibility.