ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR though Global Talent visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bardawil
Newly Registered
Palestine

ILR though Global Talent visa

Post by Bardawil » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:26 pm

I have been granted a global talent visa and I am planning to apply for an ILR. I got my endorsement from UKRI and the field is currently Artificial Intelligence.

The question, do I have to be in the same position or field at the time of applying for ILR?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR though Global Talent visa

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:46 pm

Bardawil wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:26 pm
I have been granted a global talent visa and I am planning to apply for an ILR. I got my endorsement from UKRI and the field is currently Artificial Intelligence.

The question, do I have to be in the same position or field at the time of applying for ILR?
See below:
"Applicants are required to provide evidence that they have earned money in the UK working in their area of expertise since being granted their Global Talent/ Tier 1 Exceptional Talent/ Promise visa."
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:30 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:45 am

You must however, have been working in your area of expertise since being granted their Global Talent/ Tier 1 Exceptional Talent/ Promise visa

I believe this was your query?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.