ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syedyaz
Pakistan

Request

Post by syedyaz » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Hi,

I was going to request your consideration for this issue. I came to the UK to pursue a post doctorate in the field of computer science in 2022. Right now i am actively looking for a job with sponsorship. Please don't hesitate to tell if you have any opportunity in mind or if you know someone who is hiring right now.

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Request

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:00 pm

syedyaz wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:57 pm
Hi,

I was going to request your consideration for this issue. I came to the UK to pursue a post doctorate in the field of computer science in 2022. Right now i am actively looking for a job with sponsorship. Please don't hesitate to tell if you have any opportunity in mind or if you know someone who is hiring right now.

Regards
This is a forum for immigration advice, not an employment site. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Request

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:01 pm

Members cannot post such recommedations.

Like everyone else seeking a sponsor, you will have to go through the ukvi sponsor list and find one.

Your biggest issues is per your other topic, you dont have a valid visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.