ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP replacement with expired passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fmtisma
Newly Registered
Nigeria

BRP replacement with expired passport

Post by Fmtisma » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:01 am

Hello everyone,

My wallet got stolen and my BRP was in it 😭 (I know, will never make that mistake again ), the issue is my passport is expired, I have applied for a new one but it will pass the 3month window before my biometrics appointment, also the brp replacement form is not allowing expiry date in the past to be entered. Please if anyone has any any information on how to go about this kindly help 🙏

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: BRP replacement with expired passport

Post by Ticktack » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:21 pm

Fmtisma wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:01 am
Hello everyone,

My wallet got stolen and my BRP was in it 😭 (I know, will never make that mistake again ), the issue is my passport is expired, I have applied for a new one but it will pass the 3month window before my biometrics appointment, also the brp replacement form is not allowing expiry date in the past to be entered. Please if anyone has any any information on how to go about this kindly help 🙏
You simply need a valid document to apply for anything. Go to your embassy and pay or request to fast track your passport.

The rule of thumb is to always have a valid passport at all times.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!