ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - BRP Card Renewed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pangsjil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR - BRP Card Renewed

Post by pangsjil » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:50 pm

Hi,

Applied for ILR - BRP Card Renewal and received new card 6th March which is valid till end of 31-Dec 2024.
Hope it is going to be digital beyond that (any confirmation on this already?).

Now, Thought the old card was submitted along with the application. But Just realized old BRP card is with me (only noticed today). Should i return the old card ? does it impose £1000 fine if not returned with in 10 days of receipt of new card?

Worried.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - BRP Card Renewed

Post by Ticktack » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:00 pm

pangsjil wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:50 pm
Hi,

Applied for ILR - BRP Card Renewal and received new card 6th March which is valid till end of 31-Dec 2024.
Hope it is going to be digital beyond that (any confirmation on this already?). Confirmation is the letter that comes with your new BRP.

Now, Thought the old card was submitted along with the application. But Just realized old BRP card is with me (only noticed today). Should i return the old card ? does it impose £1000 fine if not returned with in 10 days of receipt of new card? Cut it up in 4 places and return the card. It's virtually an artefact that wouldn't let you sleep well (worries).

Worried.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

pangsjil
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - BRP Card Renewed

Post by pangsjil » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:15 pm

Ok will return it. Thanks