ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

YouKTier
United Kingdom

TB test

Post by YouKTier » Wed May 15, 2024 10:36 pm

Hi all, my child was just short of 11 years when the tb test was done which meant he didn't need Xray so the tb test report was sent without xray with the visa application and the visa was granted few days ago. Now he is 11years so my query is when he travels to the UK does he need to have a new tb test report with the xray or can he travel with the initial tb test report? TIA

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: TB test

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 16, 2024 12:58 am

YouKTier wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:36 pm
Hi all, my child was just short of 11 years when the tb test was done which meant he didn't need Xray so the tb test report was sent without xray with the visa application and the visa was granted few days ago. Now he is 11years so my query is when he travels to the UK does he need to have a new tb test report with the xray or can he travel with the initial tb test report? TIA
He can travel with the report as this what what was required at the time of his application. Keep the report at hand for UK PoE.

YouKTier
United Kingdom

Re: TB test

Post by YouKTier » Thu May 16, 2024 1:14 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 12:58 am
YouKTier wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:36 pm
He can travel with the report as this what what was required at the time of his application. Keep the report at hand for UK PoE.
Thank you :)