ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received a wrong visa and BRP status

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alnuaimiuk

Received a wrong visa and BRP status

Post by alnuaimiuk » Thu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm

Dear All,

I'm glad to find such a community that help people, Thank you all for your efforts.

My wife came to the uk as spouse but upon arriving we realised that the visa and the BRP given as Parent instead of Partner, I have been trying to contact the home office for few months but cant receive a reply, we are in very depression situation that we don't know what to do and what to expect from them and how to sort it, we tried every tools but no reply, when we call them they asking us to email them but never replying.
How we can sorted ? how we can contact the home office and get a reply ??

Thank you in advanced for any suggestions.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Received a wrong visa and BRP status

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 16, 2024 9:06 pm

When was the visa issued?
You will not get s committed response via phone as this is an outsourced service and you are mot speaking with zHO officials. Put in a complaint and exercise patience to be contacted or replied to.

Lodge a complaint
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 16, 2024 9:08 pm

alnuaimiuk wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 8:38 pm
Dear All,

I'm glad to find such a community that help people, Thank you all for your efforts.

My wife came to the uk as spouse but upon arriving we realised that the visa and the BRP given as Parent instead of Partner, I have been trying to contact the home office for few months but cant receive a reply, we are in very depression situation that we don't know what to do and what to expect from them and how to sort it, we tried every tools but no reply, when we call them they asking us to email them but never replying.
How we can sorted ? how we can contact the home office and get a reply ??

Thank you in advanced for any suggestions.
Can you give your immigration history, what visa did you apply for her,

alnuaimiuk

Post by alnuaimiuk » Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 pm

Thank you for your quick reply,
I have applied for spouse visa, the visa was given stated Parent instead of Partner, then we went back and looked at the design letter to find it a Parent as well, then we went to get the BRP it doesn't have the status at all, its just says Leave to Enter.

Many Thanks