ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS refund enquiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LuckydiceSun
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

IHS refund enquiry

Post by LuckydiceSun » Tue May 21, 2024 8:18 pm

IHS Refund enquiry
Dear helpful members , I wonder if anyone could help us with our situation
My husband paid his IHS fee before submitting his FLM application. ( First time Spouse visa extension on 5 years route), after we’ve paid the IHS fee, we noticed there’re some mistakes in the application ,however there are no options to let us amend the application.so we made a fresh application and paid for the IHS fee again . How do we get refund for the IHS fee which we paid for the first application that wasn’t submitted?
Thank you so much for your guidance in advance 🫶

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS refund enquiry

Post by CR001 » Tue May 21, 2024 8:28 pm

What were the errors/mistakes?

You could have just written a cover note to address if they were not fundamental.

Refunds can take a few weeks.

https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... uk/contact
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

LuckydiceSun
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: IHS refund enquiry

Post by LuckydiceSun » Tue May 21, 2024 9:41 pm

Thank you so much for your reply .We’ve already submitted a fresh application and have paid IHS fee again . I guess we will just have to wait for the refund.Hopefully it won’t take too long.