ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Document Checklist

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Theunknownusername
Wales

3rd Party Declaration part of FLR(M)

Post by Theunknownusername » Wed May 22, 2024 11:03 am

Hi,

My father and my wife's name is on the Water bill for our house which I intend to include in the documents to prove residency in our home. We did this so we could get my wife a bank account and her driving license (you need proof of address).

My question is, does my father need to sign the 3rd Party declaration? He pays the bill in full, her name is just on the account with him.

Thanks!

Theunknownusername
Wales

Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Document Checklist

Post by Theunknownusername » Tue May 28, 2024 11:23 am

Hi, I am including the following documents for my Wife's application. Please let me know if I am missing anything, Thanks for your help.

Support Letters
- Applicant Support Letter for Application
- Sponsor Support Letter
- Sponsor's Parents Letter of Support and Permission to continue living at property

Proof Of Identity
- Applicant's Passport (all pages) and BRP Scan front and Back
- Applicant's Birth Certificate
- Applicant's home country (Pakistan) National Identity Card
- Sponsor's Passport (all pages)
- Sponsor's Pakistan Identity Card (reference is on marriage certificate)
- Son's (British Citizen) Passport (all pages)
- Son's Birth Certificate
- Applicant's Driving License
- Sponsor's Driving License (1 form of Proof of Address for Parental Responsibility)

Proof of Marriage
- Applicant/Sponsor's marriage certificate & Nikah Namah

Proof of Address
- Applicant's proof of address (6 documents from different sources covering last 30 months)
- 06/2022 Bank Statement Bank 1
- 12/2022 NHS Letter
- 03/2023 Water Bill (joint names with my Father, he has signed a 3rd party declaration and attached)
- 09/2023 Bank Statement Bank 2
- 02/2024 Bank Statement Bank 3
- 04/2024 NHS appointment
- Sponsor's proof of address (6 documents from different sources covering last 30 months)
- 09/2022 Credit Card Statement
- 02/2023 Voter Authority Certificate from Local Council
- 03/2023 Electric & Gas Bill
- 07/2023 HMRC Child Benefit Letter
- 12/2023 Bank Statement Bank 1
- 04/2024 Bank Statement Bank 2
- 05/2024 One Joint Bank Account with Sponsor and Applicant for Proof of Address

Proof of Meeting English Requirement
- Applicant's Degree Certificate from Pakistan
- Applicants ECCTIS Academic Qualification Statement Statement and CEFR B1 English Language Verfification Documents

Proof of Sponsor meeting financial Requirements
- Sponsor's Payslips covering last 12 months - Salary is well above the threshold, however it is variable due to monthly allowances varying month to month
- Sponsor's Bank Statements covering last 12 months showing salary paid in
- Sponsor's Employment letter confirming employment/salary etc - Letter does not mention any Payslips or that they are genuine (doesn't seem to be a requirement in the FM appendix wording, the other requirements are met such as pay/employed since/job title/paid salary since etc) Is this going to be an issue?
- Sponsor's Contract for Employment
- Sponsor's P60 for the last few years

Proof of Home Ownership and Condition for Living In
- Land Registry Title Deeds for the property we reside in (under Father in law's name) - Dated from 2021 when applying for the initial visa. Do I need to get an up to date version that is less than 28 days old?
- Housing/Property Report (Just a document of photos of our home and dimensions of the room)
- Home Floorplans (old drawings from when extension was done)
- Latest Mortgage Statement from 2023 in the Owners (Sponsor's mother and father's) name
- Sponsors Father's Passport Biodata
- Sponsors Mother's Passport Biodata
- Sponsor's Sister Passport Biodata (as another resident at home)
- Letter from Sponsor's mother and father confirming we have lived at their address since arrival and can continue to reside there unrestricted (duplicate of Support letter as mentioned above)
- Sponsor Father's bank statement as proof of address dated within 28 days
- Sponsor Mother's bank statement as proof of address dated within 28 days

- IHS Payment Reference
- GWF/UKVI Reference from original Spouse Visa application

Declaration
- Applicant's signed Declaration printout
- Sponsor's signed Declaration printout
- 3rd Party Declaration - Signed by Sponsor
- Joint Account Statement - Signed by Sponsor's Father as their name is on the Water bill shared by the Applicant

Appreciate all your Help!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Document Checklist

Post by CR001 » Tue May 28, 2024 11:34 am

You are submitting far too many totally unnecessary documents. Submitting exceeaive documents you think are relevant is never a good idea, it delays an application and key mandatory docs are then missed. Below what is NOT required!
Support Letters
- Sponsor Support Letter
- Sponsor's Parents Letter of Support
Not required.
Proof Of Identity
- Sponsor's Driving License (1 form of Proof of Address for Parental Responsibility)
Not required! You don't need to prove parental responsibility if the child is British!
Letter does not mention any Payslips or that they are genuine (doesn't seem to be a requirement in the FM appendix wording, the other requirements are met such as pay/employed since/job title/paid salary since etc) Is this going to be an issue?
Not required!
- Housing/Property Report (Just a document of photos of our home and dimensions of the room)
- Latest Mortgage Statement from 2023 in the Owners (Sponsor's mother and father's) name
Not reuqured!
Not required. Obviously ukvi already have this information!

Declaration
- Joint Account Statement - Signed by Sponsor's Father as their name is on the Water bill shared by the Applicant
Not required. You are misunderstandingthe 3rd party declaration. It is not relevant to your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Theunknownusername
Wales

Re: Spouse Visa Extension FLR(M) - Document Checklist

Post by Theunknownusername » Tue May 28, 2024 12:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 11:34 am
You are submitting far too many totally unnecessary documents. Submitting exceeaive documents you think are relevant is never a good idea, it delays an application and key mandatory docs are then missed. Below what is NOT required!
Support Letters
- Sponsor Support Letter
- Sponsor's Parents Letter of Support
Not required.
Proof Of Identity
Not required! You don't need to prove parental responsibility if the child is British!
Letter does not mention any Payslips or that they are genuine (doesn't seem to be a requirement in the FM appendix wording, the other requirements are met such as pay/employed since/job title/paid salary since etc) Is this going to be an issue?
Not required!
Not reuqured!
Not required. Obviously ukvi already have this information!

Declaration
Not required. You are misunderstandingthe 3rd party declaration. It is not relevant to your circumstances.
Thanks for the Swift Reply. A few questions. I agree with some of the documents being overkill but other's are being specifically requested. I can't not include these.

Support Letters - These Simply tell the narrative of our relationship, the documents used to prove each requirement. I have heard of caseworkers missing information all the time, I am including these so that the caseworker knows with what intention the application was made.

Proof Of Identity - Applicants National identity Card - It is input into the application form to provide the document details so I included the actual document to prove it. The other documents fair enough, might not be needed.

Financial Requirements - Application states to optionally P60 and contract of employment, therefore I have selected and included these.

Proof of Home ownership - I'm sorry but again, the application states I NEED to include Proof of property ownership (mortgage statement), Copy of ID documents of owners, and Letter that states permission is given (the support letter includes this). So I don't know why you are saying this is not required... The housing report/floor plans mights be overkill but I assumed it is better to convey the house is in a good state than a bad one.

GWF/UKVI Ref - Fair enough, I've included it anyway as it's just a field to fill in the application form.

Declaration - The application states if you have a 'joint utility company' account then a declaration needs to be signed by both parties named. This is in the Consent section of the application form. This is why father in law has also signed the declaration. Not sure why I have interpreted wrong.

Thanks for your help!