ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sana333
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR refusal

Post by Sana333 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:17 am

Hi everyone,

My kids visa was refused due to admin error related to the date which is very obvious to clarify/resolve using Administrative Review which I applied on 28th March 2024 but unfortunately I have not heard anything back from UKIV.

Please can someone let me know how long is taking currently regarding processing of AR regardless of 6 month or 12 months their timeline.

Would appreciate if people do share their AR timeline or processing time??

Looking forward to your reply.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR refusal

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:45 am

Can you provide more details regarding the refusal?
Each case is unique and will have its own timeline. The UKVI tells you that:
Currently, it can take 12 months or more to receive the result of the administrative review. If you do not get a decision on your application within 6 months, the Home Office will contact you with an update. Your rights are not affected by the delay in processing applications.
https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-administrative-review
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sana333
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sana333 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:51 am

Thanks Zimba.

The start job date was wrong in the child dependent application form

The problem is me and my partner got UK visa but kids have not and they are in Admin Review

Sana333
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sana333 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:52 am

That's why I would like to know the processing time of Administrative review now a days.... Come on it can't be 12 months

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:06 pm

Sana333 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:51 am
Thanks Zimba.

The problem is me and my partner got UK visa but kids have not and they are in Admin Review
The job date is irrelevant to a child's application. What was the reason given for refusal ? What form did you use ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:07 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:06 pm
Sana333 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:51 am
Thanks Zimba.

The job date is irrelevant to a child's application. What was the reason given for refusal ? What form did you use ?
Also, what exactly have you applied for?? The topic subject is ILR refusal but you keep referring to visas? ILR is not a visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sana333
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sana333 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:14 pm

Sorry CR001, I didn't knew how to start new thread as nothing is clear regarding Administrative Review Timeline.

I know ILR is indefinite to leave remain.

I have applied for Skilled worker visa which was approved but when I applied kids visa, got date wrong in their form and hence applied AR.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:15 pm

Sana333 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:52 am
That's why I would like to know the processing time of Administrative review now a days.... Come on it can't be 12 months
Can you reproduce exactly the reason for refusal after removing personal identifiers?
AR takes till you hear back. Some comes back fast, others not so.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:24 pm

Sana333 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:14 pm
Sorry CR001, I didn't knew how to start new thread as nothing is clear regarding Administrative Review Timeline.

I know ILR is indefinite to leave remain.

I have applied for Skilled worker visa which was approved but when I applied kids visa, got date wrong in their form and hence applied AR.
So it is a skilled worker child dependant visa NOT ILR ??