ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsership license exceptionaly complex issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash23700
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

sponsership license exceptionaly complex issue

Post by ash23700 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:54 pm

hi, i have applied for sponsership license fro my company on 30th may 2024 on priority basis.
after 4 days i got a mail from home office that your application raises some exceptionally complex issues therefore we cannot decide your application in 10 working days we need to put it in standard timeframe of 8 weeks.
then after 5 mins, i got another email from HO that your application cannot be decided in 8 weeks frame e need more time bcs it have exceptionally complex issue.
does anyone have any idea how to get this thing sorted or how much time home office will take to resolve this issue. i am ready fro compliance visit as well but i want to know what maximum time home office could take?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: sponsership license exceptionaly complex issue

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:55 pm

ash23700 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:54 pm
hi, i have applied for sponsership license fro my company on 30th may 2024 on priority basis.
after 4 days i got a mail from home office that your application raises some exceptionally complex issues therefore we cannot decide your application in 10 working days we need to put it in standard timeframe of 8 weeks.
then after 5 mins, i got another email from HO that your application cannot be decided in 8 weeks frame e need more time bcs it have exceptionally complex issue.
does anyone have any idea how to get this thing sorted or how much time home office will take to resolve this issue. i am ready fro compliance visit as well but i want to know what maximum time home office could take?
Have you applied for a Care Worker sponsor licence by any chance? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:49 am

The Home Office can take as long as it wants really after the application is moved into “complex”
It could take months before you are selected for a physical visit, you could be lucky and get a digital audit. Digital audits are progressed quicker, normally 4-6 weeks BUT if you fail the digital audit it could be many more weeks / months for a physical audit thereafter.

A number of considerations will impact the speed of the decision if a physical audit is required.
Geographical location. The more remote the business from the major cities or if in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
The business sector.
The previous history with the immigration services.

Good luck

ash23700
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ash23700 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:41 am

Yeah. I have service based business of double glazing. I am doing self sponsership visa currently on graduate visa. But the main issue is my visa is only remaining till half of november and is any chance i can chase home office through mail or call?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:45 pm

That might be the issue - you can’t self sponsor. Have you stated that is your intention on the application? If so they will either reject the application or once a digital or physical audit takes place refuse the application.
Can I ask if you nominated yourself as AO and Level 1 user?

ash23700
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ash23700 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:06 pm

yes i stated everything. but i want to know max how much time they can take or can we chase them?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:57 am

ash23700 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:06 pm
yes i stated everything. but i want to know max how much time they can take or can we chase them?
It can take as long as they deem fit; whether justified to take that long or not is another thing entirely.