ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Global Talent to Tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Global Talent to Tier 1

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:42 pm

The Home Office does not regularly check the travel history of claimed settled workers as part of the mandatory checks. They will check with HMRC to ensure the individuals are being declared for tax purposes and that in the main is it.
In the past where there is intelligence to suggest the tax declarations are suspect or false only then travel checks be performed.
If the settled individual is no longer resident in the U.K. that might show up via other checks, electoral role, council tax records etc but it is unlikely they will go to those lengths if there is no intelligence.

lhrlgw001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lhrlgw001 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:36 pm

Thank you Frontier Mole,

She is registred in electorol and resident in UK but only things is she stays outside UK for around 6 months and returns back to UK and stay here for few months.

Could you please advise what the intelligence is which suggests about tax declarations

Her record is clear as per the HMRC as we deduct necessary taxes and insurance

I just want to have things clear before I apply for ILR

Also can i apply for super prioity route ?

Thx
Frontier Mole wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:42 pm
The Home Office does not regularly check the travel history of claimed settled workers as part of the mandatory checks. They will check with HMRC to ensure the individuals are being declared for tax purposes and that in the main is it.
In the past where there is intelligence to suggest the tax declarations are suspect or false only then travel checks be performed.
If the settled individual is no longer resident in the U.K. that might show up via other checks, electoral role, council tax records etc but it is unlikely they will go to those lengths if there is no intelligence.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:41 pm

No to priority service for this visa route.

The Home Office would only have intelligence about the individual if there was an issue, query or concern raised by an individual or another department or agency. Unlikely unless she has come into the view of another department or agency due to being abroad.

lhrlgw001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lhrlgw001 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:44 pm

Thanks Frontier mole, I really apprecaite it

Could you please share the neccesary documents to keep in advance as some documents in tier 1 policy ILR guidance is not too clear , kindly give me your feedback

Thanks in advance.
Frontier Mole wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:41 pm
No to priority service for this visa route.

The Home Office would only have intelligence about the individual if there was an issue, query or concern raised by an individual or another department or agency. Unlikely unless she has come into the view of another department or agency due to being abroad.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:49 pm

Tier 1 Ent route ILR is a major gathering of documents way beyond say a skilled worker ILR application.

It is all the same type of documentation you submitted for the extension obviously reflecting the current position of the company etc.

Have a look at previous posts for more details.

lhrlgw001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lhrlgw001 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:11 am

Thanks,

Just checking to add any extra docs

Is it mandatory to end Director Loan agreement again

Frontier Mole wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:49 pm
Tier 1 Ent route ILR is a major gathering of documents way beyond say a skilled worker ILR application.

It is all the same type of documentation you submitted for the extension obviously reflecting the current position of the company etc.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:39 pm

lhrlgw001 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:11 am
Thanks,

Frontier Mole wrote:

No. Investment evidence is not needed once it has been approved in the extension
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

lhrlgw001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lhrlgw001 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:06 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thank you for confirmation,

I will not send Director Loan agreement with application.

Can you share some link or advise me on documents needed for ILR which deem relevant , want to prepare and keep in order

Thanks again

marcnath wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:39 pm
lhrlgw001 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:11 am
Thanks,

Frontier Mole wrote:

No. Investment evidence is not needed once it has been approved in the extension

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:17 am

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

lhrlgw001
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by lhrlgw001 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:34 am

Thanks Marcnath.

Also Im not paying taxes as im not taknig any salary and not in payroll , hope its not a requirment to submit

Hava a nice day
marcnath wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:17 am
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=280745