ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa Interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

isha890
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa Interview

Post by isha890 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:51 am

I have applied for my 9-year-old nephew’s UK Visitor Visa, and today I received a phone call from UKVI.
They asked me lots of questions regarding the child. The interview lasted 10 minutes, and at the end, they didn’t mention their decision.
Does anyone know how long it will take to make a decision after the telephone interview of the sponsor?
And why didn’t they tell me the decision over the phone?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Visitor Visa Interview

Post by lolo2 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:59 am

I think UKVI never tell applicants the decisions over the phone or during an interview. Nobody would be able to tell how long it will take, you need to be patient and wait for the decision according to the current response time for a visitor visa.

isha890
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa Interview

Post by isha890 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:11 am

Thanks for your reply.