ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR main and dependent application Tier 1E

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR main and dependent application Tier 1E

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:53 pm

Yes. The same as the extension plus LIUK and English
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:48 pm

Thank you so much Zimba
zimba wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:53 pm

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:05 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

I have some questions about submission of ILR Set o application, please enlighten me

Are you able to provide a biometric residence permit (BRP) card with this application?

Do I need to give the dates on BRP which says 31st Dec 2024 or actual date of expiry as per the duration of leave ?

For job creation, do I have to mention the same date when the job created prior extension as Im going to use the same jobs to claim for job creation which I used during our extension stage, after extension now two jobs have been maintained and completed 1 year now

For hourly wage do I have to mention the current wage which Im paying ?

Also there is no section in the application to describe about below, do I have to write a seperate letter explaing the below and upload with documents

Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis "

zimba wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:53 pm

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:05 pm

Use all the details of your current BRP. The start date of the jobs does not change and the hourly rate is the one you pay now. If the hourly rate has changed, I believe you need to enter each period separately on the form. For your business overview, you may upload a separate letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:02 pm

Thank you so much Zimba, I really apprecite it

I will enter 31/12/2024

Also they are not asking about recent travel history in the form , the form is quite simple
zimba wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:05 pm
Use all the details of your current BRP. The start date of the jobs does not change and the hourly rate is the one you pay now. If the hourly rate has changed, I believe you need to enter each period separately on the form. For your business overview, you may upload a separate letter

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:16 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

After meeting the requirements for ILR , can i apply as soon i come back from holiday provided i dont exceed 180 days leave outside uk in one consecutive 12 months since he grant of visa ?

msx273 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:02 pm
Thank you so much Zimba, I really apprecite it

I will enter 31/12/2024

Also they are not asking about recent travel history in the form , the form is quite simple
zimba wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:05 pm

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:23 pm

You can.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Thank you so much Zimba

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:14 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

On ILR application form there is questions which I need help with

1) Immigration history
When did you first enter the UK? Do we have to enter the date of which I entered with T1 Visa or the very first entry as a visit visa which I got back in 2003

2) Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth? how many years of details should we give in this ?

3) I was sent back from UK for breaching the law , do we have mention it as deported or removal , actually i was stopped by immigration officer while coming back after long break on student visa , they held my passport and let me enter the country, after few interviews, they sent back my country , what is the right thing to select, deported or removed ?

Give details of what happened
(Required)

An application for a visa was refused

I was deported

I was required to leave

I was removed

I was refused entry at the border

4) Evidence of XXXX's immigration status in the UK - What do we need to provide this coz BRP is just vliad till 31st of Dec 2024

Important note - Will this previous removal will have any impact on making decision on application ?

I have disclosed about my deportation / Removal on all my visa applications

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:42 am

msx273 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:14 am
Dear Mods and Experts,

1) Immigration history
When did you first enter the UK? Do we have to enter the date of which I entered with T1 Visa or the very first entry as a visit visa which I got back in 2003 The entry for the period culminating in the current application you arebapplying for.

2) Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth? how many years of details should we give in this ? Every or all details for countries you LIVED in.

3) I was sent back from UK for breaching the law , do we have mention it as deported or removal , actually i was stopped by immigration officer while coming back after long break on student visa , they held my passport and let me enter the country, after few interviews, they sent back my country , what is the right thing to select, deported or removed ?

(Required)

I was deported

I was required to leave

I was removed

I was refused entry at the border Appears to be entry refusal

4) Evidence of XXXX's immigration status in the UK - What do we need to provide this coz BRP is just vliad till 31st of Dec 2024 BRP is what you provide

Important note - Will this previous removal will have any impact on making decision on application ?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:50 pm

Hi AmazonionX,

Thank you so much for swift revert

In my initial application for Tier 1 there was no section for mentioned refusal at entry, now I will mention refusal at entry ( thank you for guidance )

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:42 am
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

1) Immigration history
When did you first enter the UK? Do we have to enter the date of which I entered with T1 Visa or the very first entry as a visit visa which I got back in 2003 The entry for the period culminating in the current application you arebapplying for.

2) Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth? how many years of details should we give in this ? Every or all details for countries you LIVED in.

(Required)

I was deported

I was required to leave

I was removed

4) Evidence of XXXX's immigration status in the UK - What do we need to provide this coz BRP is just vliad till 31st of Dec 2024 BRP is what you provide

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:59 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Do you have any Home Office reference numbers? Do have to mention any reference or any reference or extension which was granted ?

Since you first entered the UK, have you had any absences from the UK? are they referring the leave of tier 1 only ??? I have travelled many times but with 180 days in any conscutive 12 months

How many years of informatin we need to provide decending from 2024

Country you lived in
Date you lived there from
Date you lived there to
Reason you lived there

Are thy referring to travel history and how many years of history we have to give to them, is it just for the grant of leave for Tier 1 ?

msx273 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:50 pm
Hi AmazonionX,

In my initial application for Tier 1 there was no section for mentioned refusal at entry, now I will mention refusal at entry ( thank you for guidance )

AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

1) Immigration history

(Required)

I was deported

I was required to leave

I was removed

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Please assist me with below
msx273 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:59 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Do you have any Home Office reference numbers? Do have to mention any reference or any reference or extension which was granted ?

Since you first entered the UK, have you had any absences from the UK? are they referring the leave of tier 1 only ??? I have travelled many times but with 180 days in any conscutive 12 months

How many years of informatin we need to provide decending from 2024

Country you lived in
Date you lived there from
Date you lived there to
Reason you lived there

Are thy referring to travel history and how many years of history we have to give to them, is it just for the grant of leave for Tier 1 ?

msx273 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:50 pm
Hi AmazonionX,

AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

1) Immigration history

(Required)

I was deported

I was required to leave

I was removed

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:41 pm

Please refrain from using the quote feature in your posts, it is not supposed to be used like that. Your posts are now impossible to read.
You should not post a new message by quoting your previous post or bump the thread every few hours. :!:

You do NOT need to provide any home office references at all.
Only provided travel history over the last 5 years.
Questions about the places you lived or social connections are not important. Provide minimal info
Just declare your previous removal from the UK, and UKVI will decide if that will have to be considered or not

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:50 pm

Thank you Zimba, much appreciated and sorry to quotes

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:05 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

One of my employee recently changed his name , what details and documents should I ask from my employer and should i add new or old name in ilr application ?

Also the current payroll is his old name, is it an issue or is there any action I need to take , kindly advise

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:24 am

Use their current name. Provide details of the name change, there is no ill-effect

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:38 am

Thank you so much Zimba

He changed his name couple of months ago but in the payslips it still have his old name , do I need to make any changes ?

I have not paid for this August month yet, can I get his id first and make the payment in his new name ???

Do I need to ask him to provide any documents to me in relation to this name change ??
zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:24 am
Use their current name. Provide details of the name change, there is no ill-effect

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:23 pm

Again this is not an issue. If they change their name, they have either updated their passport or gone via deed poll. They should have evidence of this

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:08 pm

Hi Zimba

Thank you for swift revert,

Yes they have evidence of this, but what Im concerned is he changed his name few months ago but did not notify me and payslips for past few months were in his old name even after he changed his name,

I have asked for deed poll and also asked for updated passport.

Payroll for August 2024 also is on old name, kindly advise what is best solution in this case as I dont want case worker to get confused or raise alarm when he sees this

Please assit

zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:23 pm
Again this is not an issue. If they change their name, they have either updated their passport or gone via deed poll. They should have evidence of this

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:27 pm

Again, it does not matter. Do not worry

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:32 pm

Thank you so much Zimba, I will mention his new name on ILR application and will just upload his new british passport with new name, hope its suffice or can i use his old passport copy and name as its there in all payslips and contracts

your suggestion is highly appreciated
zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:27 pm
Again, it does not matter. Do not worry

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:53 pm

It is all good

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:08 pm

Hi Zimba

Im yet to receive the name change documents from my employee

I met the requirements for ILR now

Can I run the payroll with old name and submit ILR with old passport details and payslips with old name if he delays in providing deed poll documents and new passport

I feel little worried, please reassure me

Do I need to disclose his name change even if he don’t provide new passport and deed poll documents
zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 10:53 pm
It is all good

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:38 am

Yes, you can. There is no issue