ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B1 Test from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Requirments

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:05 am

Hello All,

I am getting married next month, this will be my second marriage, already divorced for the first marriage, what are the current requirements to bring wife to UK from Pakistan, I am British National, if you can point me in the right direction please, is it the spouse visa (official name of the visa?) i need to apply for the wife? any link for the requirements please or any other requirements you can highlight please.

Many Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Spouse Visa Requirments

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:16 am

This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

B1 Test from Pakistan

Post by tcpip_helper » Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Hi, does someone know what is the process to book B1 English test for UK spouse visa from Karachi, any good links to prepare? can we book it ourselves or do we need to book via some third party institute, British Council etc. Please guide. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: B1 Test from Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:20 pm

Topics merged!!

The link previously provided has this formation under rhe knowledge of English heding link.

You book directly with the test center. Nothing to study for!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Question

Post by tcpip_helper » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:21 pm

Hi,

my final order certificate for divorce has a date of 1st September , i got married again on 2nd September, would that be ok when i apply for spouse visa? thanks

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Question

Post by tcpip_helper » Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:06 pm

tcpip_helper wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:21 pm
Hi,

my final order certificate for divorce has a date of 1st September , i got married again on 2nd September, would that be ok when i apply for spouse visa? thanks
any reply on above please?