ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa sponsor-Stamp 4 holder

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

ch123

Visit Visa sponsor-Stamp 4 holder

Post by ch123 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:02 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if someone on Stamp 4 can sponsor their Non-EEA partner for a visit visa? Do you have to be a Irish national to be able to sponsor someone for a visit visa for Ireland? My partner lives abroad and we wanna spend New years together in Ireland. However, I am on Stamp 4 and I am not sure if I am eligible to send a sponsor letter to my partner to be able to apply for a visit visa? Please note, that I will be financially looking after my partner here in Ireland.

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Visit Visa sponsor-Stamp 4 holder

Post by meself2 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:47 am

You're able to provide a sponsor letter; it may or may not influence the application in a positive way (as usual).

If your partner wants to stary for longer, though, they need to apply for a spouse visa.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

ch123

Post by ch123 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:29 pm

She only intends to come over for 15 days and then go back

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:40 pm

A short visit visa can be sponsored by anyone as long as they can demonstrate that the applicant has full access to the said money and the sponsor is self sufficient and not reliant on state benefits.