ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp(tier1) and canadian immigration

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaboon_viper

hsmp(tier1) and canadian immigration

Post by gaboon_viper » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 pm

hi guys

i was student in the uk, now i m on HSMP. But when i was student here, i applied for canadian immigration as well. Now after almost 2 years, canadian embassy wants docs for further process.

Now my questions are that

Can i go with canadian immigration while on HSMP in uk??

If my canadian case approved, then how long time taken in canada to pr card?

And after the intial proces in canada, can i come back to uk to carry HSMP extention.

actually i want to keep and carry both of the country's immigration.

Please guys, Advice

Thanks

nasirpk

Post by nasirpk » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

you can go ahead with ur canadian immigration process without any difficulty ...........

simply send required documents to canadian embassy for further processing ........... once they've finalized ur application they'll issue u canadian visa ...... its validity varies from 1 to 6 months ,,, u've to go to canada otherwise ur visa expires and its not extendable ,,,,,,,, basically its a single entry visa ,,, once u get there u apply for PR card ...... the best thing is to go there apply for ur PR card , once u've got ur card ,,, get back to UK and continue with ur TIER-1 ...

u can stay out of canada for 3 years ,,,,,,,,,

so its entirely upto u to decide where to live ,,, visa officers or immigration officers have nothing to do with this ... they won't ask u that why u've got 2 visas on ur passport .....

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 pm

thx man for your reply

thanks