ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa: Accomodation query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shadyuk
Newly Registered

Fiance Visa: Accomodation query

Post by shadyuk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am

Hi there,

Wondering if someone can guide me on this. I'm in the process of buying a property and have the mortgage offer and acceptance of my offer on the property. I'm now just waiting for my solicitors to carry out their searches before completion. My question is that I will be applying for my Malaysian fiancees visa in January while i'm with her in Malaysia. I doubt that the purchase will be complete by then but could I still submit the paperwork I have as proof of accomodation or will this not be enough?

Thanks

meats
BANNED

Re: Fiance Visa: Accomodation query

Post by meats » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 am

shadyuk wrote:Hi there,

Wondering if someone can guide me on this. I'm in the process of buying a property and have the mortgage offer and acceptance of my offer on the property. I'm now just waiting for my solicitors to carry out their searches before completion. My question is that I will be applying for my Malaysian fiancees visa in January while i'm with her in Malaysia. I doubt that the purchase will be complete by then but could I still submit the paperwork I have as proof of accomodation or will this not be enough?

Thanks
You'd be best waiting for it to have been completed before submitting it as they could come back and reject the visa as there's no concrete proof of you owning the house.