ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Time Frame for Pakistani Applicants...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eagleeye09

Naturalisation Time Frame for Pakistani Applicants...

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:43 am

Hey Everyone.

Plz Enter your Time Frame here if you belong to Pakistan and have applied for naturalisation..

My timeframe is as follows;

Applied through NCS. Ealing..
Date of submission : 19/11/09
Date received @ HO: 21/11/09
CRITERIA : 5 Yrs + ILR for over 26 months..
Date of debit of debit/credit card : 27/11/09
Date of receipt of acknowledgement : 05/12/09 (Dated 27/11/09)

Date of receipt of approval : Pending
Date of citizenship Ceremony : Pending
Date of passport application : Pending
Date for passport Interview: Pending
Date of Receipt of Passport: Pending
Method used : Pending

newuser11
Newly Registered

Post by newuser11 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 am

Applied through NCS. Brent..
Date of submission : 10/10/09
Date received @ HO: 12/10/09
CRITERIA : 5 Yrs + ILR HSMP JR
Date of debit of debit/credit card : 15/10/09
Date of receipt of acknowledgement : 21/10/09 (Dated 16/10/09)
Date of receipt of approval : 26/11/09
Date of citizenship Ceremony : 01/12/09
Date of passport application : 05/12/09
Date of Receipt of Documents: 15/12/09
Date for passport Interview Letter: Pending
Date for passport Interview: Pending
Date of Receipt of Passport: Pending
Method used : POCheck & Send

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Plz Enter your Time Frame here if you belong to Pakistan and have applied for naturalisation..
Why Pakistan, does it make any difference????????

Biggie.

newuser11
Newly Registered

Post by newuser11 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:23 pm

I donot think so.

e_menzies
Newly Registered

Post by e_menzies » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Biggie wrote:
Why Pakistan, does it make any difference????????

Biggie.
its nothing to do with nationality or one particular eithic group its all depend on the kind of application and criteria. Home office has nothing to do with this.

If they need more documents required or more info required from different agancies its take time.

If anybody thinks like that they can contact with court but dont think so this will be matter.

Biggie

Post by Biggie » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 pm

So why create a new thread, when there is an ample thread that does a very good job already!!!!

Biggie.

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:57 pm

HI GUYS

Why a new thread? Well if you belong to or originate from this part of the world then time frame is different than the other categories. As further and additional checks have to made by the HO into the background of the applicant. For which i dont blame them.... considering with utmost regret whats happening in Pakistan now a days...

So thats why this thread will give all the applicants from this part of the world a rough idea about the HO time frame on different applications in different categories..

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Post by keshgrover » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 pm

eagleeye09 wrote:HI GUYS

Why a new thread? Well if you belong to or originate from this part of the world then time frame is different than the other categories. As further and additional checks have to made by the HO into the background of the applicant. For which i dont blame them.... considering with utmost regret whats happening in Pakistan now a days...

So thats why this thread will give all the applicants from this part of the world a rough idea about the HO time frame on different applications in different categories..
eagleeye, I have been trying to send you PM 's but they are not going through. Could you kindly drop me one so I can try again.

Regards
KESH

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 pm

-> KESH

Its the same with me. No PM is going out. I have no clue whatsoever. Have just sent you another but am sure its not gone and nothing is appearing in my sent folder....

Regards

Eagleeye09

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:45 pm

-> newuser11

CONGRATS. PLz dont forget to post your updates.

PAKISTAN & KASHMIR (ALL MALE AND FEMALES)

Plz update this forum of your naturalisation applications TIME FRAME AND OUTCOME.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:34 pm

They dont do any checks in Pakistan for this type of application. Its just a fallacy. ( All the checks in Pakistan are made when they apply for initial settlement visa)

All checks carried out for this type of applications are done in the UK with UK authorities. It is done to all people who apply not just Pakistanis. Take my word for it.

Each application is dealt with own its own merit. If all docs are genuine, then it can take a matter of a few weeks, if not, then they have to carry out more checks which inevitably take more time (whoever the person may be).

The average wait for such application is around 3 months. Hope that helps

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:15 pm

-> BatleyKhan

I am happy dat at last a member of ur standing has responded. Well if you say then i would not doubt ur opinion and word.

But when u say that the original docs should make the process quicker. May i know which original docs you are refering to? Coz if one uses NCS then originals always stay with the applicant.

Regards,
Eagleeye09.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am

BatleyKhan

I am happy dat at last a member of ur standing has responded. Well if you say then i would not doubt ur opinion and word.

But when u say that the original docs should make the process quicker. May i know which original docs you are refering to? Coz if one uses NCS then originals always stay with the applicant.

Regards,
Eagleeye09.
I never mentioned "original docs" in my post. I said "genuine" docs.

What I meant by genuine is that no "dodgy docs" has been sent with application. If they suspect or doubt any docs, then they will carry out further checks which in turn will increase the length of time in dealing with the application. That is why some get dealt with quicker whilst others take time .

Hope that helps :)

eagleeye09

Urgent

Post by eagleeye09 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:53 pm

-> BatleyKhan

I am asked by a very dear friend of mine to get this point cleared.

The case is as,

Husband:

Got ILR in 2007.
Naturalised in Nov. 2009.

Wife: Joined the husband as a student dependent prior to his ILR.

Given Spouse Visa in dec.2007
Given ILR in 2009.

She has completed a legal stay of 3 yrs and 3 months in UK.

Q. As the husband is naturalised and has become British National now and his wife has been given ILR, can she apply for naturalisation now as being the spouse of a british National and a legal stayer for more than 3 yrs or does she need to complete 12 months on ILR before she becomes eligible to be naturalised??????

Plz reply in detail and in simple terms so that i could advise him on it.

Regards,

Eagleeye09.

eagleeye09

Post by eagleeye09 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

-> Hi Moderators,

Can we plz collapse this topic and remove it. Acting on the advice of senior member Batley Khan i have decided to request for the deletion of this topic and instead we can all see and write in the (Timeline after the naturalisation application forum".

Thanx.
Eagleeye09

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm

I have locked it so no one else may post in it