ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply for PIO card?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bpandrate

How to apply for PIO card?

Post by bpandrate » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Could any one please tell me basic information about applying for PIO card for my daughter?

Like fees,where to find application,time process to obtain PIO, Supporting Documents to be attached,and finally where to apply in?

It would be appreciated your valuable reply with right advise.

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

See also High Commission of India website.

regards

bpandrate

Post by bpandrate » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Thanks for the reply,but the link doesn't give details passport photo standards ,can some one tell me the standards of photo?

bpandrate

Post by bpandrate » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello All,
Please can some one respond to my question..
I went to High commission of India today to apply for PIO card for my daughter and taken 51mmx51mm size passport photos,but they were refused,and the lady at counter told me to get standard passport size photos i didn't ask the size thinking photo studio can print it,but they put me in a big confusion by showing different sizes,so

Could any telly me who applied already or who knows what is the size of photo in mm/cm would e fine.

Thanks

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 am

Standard passport photo size is 45mm x 35mm. Any decent photo studio can give handle this.