ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamza junaid
Newly Registered

NEED HELP

Post by hamza junaid » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 pm

I have applied for tier 4 visa in public enquiry office same day service.but they dint make decision on the same day because lady said she want to verify my bank statement and than they will send the decision by post because i printed my bank bank statement from my online banking and that was sign and stamped from my bank which was according to ukba guidance i applied on 22/feb/2011 and i am still waiting for their decision i paid double fees because i want to visit my parents in coming holidays but i am still waiting for outcome of my application.
some of my friend also applied for tier 4 at public enquiry office Croydon same day service and same thing happened to them and they are waiting from last 2 and half months,
please let me know if anyone have same experience and when they got their visa in this situation

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Now a days, its happened when people from some specific origin apply for visa extensions through PEO appointments. I think UKBA suspect that may be applicant did somehing wrong thats why want to process quickly or there is some reason behind to use this very expensive way. They want to track or kill that reason. Otherwise you can easily understand how much time is required to confirm a bank statement especially for UKBA officer. In my opinion it will take three to five minutes maximum.

Nobody can tell you now when you got your passport back. It can be 7 days or 3 months.

I hope now you understand what I said! Best of luck anyway.
My advice is for guidance only, if you want the law then consult a lawyer!**********************************************************

hamza junaid
Newly Registered

THANX FOR REPLY

Post by hamza junaid » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 pm

OFFCOURSE THERE WAS REASON BECAUSE MY HOLIDAYS ARE COMING AND I WANT TO TRAVEL TO MY COUNTRY SO I PAID HIGH FEES .BUT THIS IS UNFAIR .MY EVERYTHING IS ORIGNAL AND I HIDEN NOTHING FROM THEM