ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

billy999
Newly Registered

bank statement query

Post by billy999 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 am

Hi,
Hoping to get some informed opinions on the following matter regarding my entrepreneur application. Will be grateful

I am making an out of country application
Been previously in the Uk first as a student then on PSW.

Q Can i use the same bank statement for the 200k investment amount and the maintanance.? i will have more than £202800 available in the bank for this purpose (Home country bank). And i can attach 2 copies of that statement. ?
Or i could use another statement from my uk bank account which has the £2800 in it for more than 90 days , This account is from my PSW days and still has d.d's on it for mobile contracts etc. i can somehow get that statement sent to me here. Am i ok to attach this one for the maintanance or will it complicate matters.? [/u]

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:07 pm

You can use the same statement but its not advisable to do so.

Many refusals are based on Maintainance funds just due to the reason that Caseworker cannot figure out the Maintainance amount with ease.

You should either use the UK statement for maintainance or open up another account and transfer the 200,000 in to new account and leave the remaining 2800 in to the existing account. That would make your and caseworker's life easy and hence quick visa processing

billy999
Newly Registered

Post by billy999 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks for the reply.
exactly what i thought.
so i shall use the UK statement for maintanance, but it will have my uk temporary address on it.? And the investment money statement will have my permanent home country adress on it. Will that be ok.?

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm

That should be okey as long as you mention that in your cover letter so that the caseworker does not have to digg out the info by the process of verification