ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Certifying Copies

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guyintheuk

Passport Certifying Copies

Post by guyintheuk » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

Just a quick question please...
regarding passport certifying coopies: do I need to certify each page of my two passports or only the related pages ?

Thanks a lot

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Certify for what purpose?

guyintheuk

Post by guyintheuk » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 am

as far as i know I can make copies of my passport and certify them and send to the HO instead of sending my original passport...
so what my query is do i have to copy each page in my passports or just related pages such as pages has visas or work permit sticker or stamps

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am

If you dont want to send your original documents to apply for BC then you need to use the NCS service at your local council and they will make and certify all the copies for you - on the day you turn up with your originals and they do the rest with you taking your original documents away with you