ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:35 am

Hi All..
I think the applicants who applied in early July will hear from UKBA by this week end.
Please post if any one have updates from UKBA.

Regards,
RAM

bhaku

Processing date update

Post by bhaku » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello to all,

I don't understand the UKBA. They updated the date of processing time from
31st of Aug to 1st September!!!

very funny.... just one day difference from last two weeks....

are they taking piss of our genuine ppl.... who are working hard in this country and not getting any benefit from the govt like this EU ppl....

fed up of this system now.....

Hope they understand us now....

Bhaku

ignite
Newly Registered

Post by ignite » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 pm

crazy_ram wrote:Hi All..
I think the applicants who applied in early July will hear from UKBA by this week end.
Please post if any one have updates from UKBA.

Regards,
RAM
Hi Ram,
I applied on 18th June psw route funds in my own account in UK, Bio given on 14th July and after that no new from UKBA.

Why you think that we will hear from UKBA by the end of this week end?
Thanks

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: Processing date update

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

bhaku wrote:Hello to all,

I don't understand the UKBA. They updated the date of processing time from
31st of Aug to 1st September!!!

very funny.... just one day difference from last two weeks....

are they taking piss of our genuine ppl.... who are working hard in this country and not getting any benefit from the govt like this EU ppl....

fed up of this system now.....

Hope they understand us now....

Bhaku

Completely agree with you. And the funny bit is people who did biometric in June or July are still waiting for their visas. Is there no way to complain about their service standards in this free country and is anyone monitoring them?
cant we start an online petition? i cant see UKBA on Facebook.

bhaku

Re: Processing date update

Post by bhaku » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello to all,

There is one organisation via we can able to complain about UKBA...

Please have a look for the following link

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/en/Pages/ukba_makecomplaint.aspx

I would like if all of you please give me feedback, and if any one interested to join me in this complaints procedure.

please pm me.

Thanking you,

Bhaku

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm

What's going on man?

I applied in early august and still no reply from ukba. I don't know what they are doing by keeping my passport since last two months.

It seems that even after closing all the routes, ukba started cheap tactics now by increasing fee and processing time. Also, if they haven't process my application till now than why they are changing the process date on their website after every 3 weeks.

This is totally unacceptable behavior from them, for those who want to invest in their country even in such a bad economic conditions.

But at the end all I can do is request and wait so please ukba process our applications as soon as possible, process an application in two or three months is ridiculous.

They are not even allow to launch the complaint from their website.O dear what a great service it is.

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm

[quote="Ahmed25"]What's going on man?

I applied in early august and still no reply from ukba. I don't know what they are doing by keeping my passport since last two months.

It seems that even after closing all the routes, ukba started cheap tactics now by increasing fee and processing time. Also, if they haven't process my application till now than why they are changing the process date on their website after every 3 weeks.

This is totally unacceptable behavior from them, for those who want to invest in their country even in such a bad economic conditions.

But at the end all I can do is request and wait so please ukba process our applications as soon as possible, process an application in two or three months is ridiculous.

They are not even allow to launch the complaint from their website.O dear what a great service it is.[/quote]

Hi Guys,

I put my application early in June and haven't got any reply from them. I understand how frustrating you are all in this case. We're like being treated as a victim as we cant do anything. This is really a big issue for UKBA and yet, they cant solve this problem.

How many of us are trying to invest in this country? think about that and they cant even provide a good service.

They should look at them self than telling everyone about the wrong thing in people.

tier1enterpreneur

Visa

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to say I applied for my tier1 entrepreneur on 9th October, 2012. I will keep u guys updated with my progression towards my visa status. Fingers crossed, hoping for a quick positive response.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: Visa

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 am

tier1enterpreneur wrote:Hello everyone. I would like to say I applied for my tier1 entrepreneur on 9th October, 2012. I will keep u guys updated with my progression towards my visa status. Fingers crossed, hoping for a quick positive response.

Good Luck

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Seems only third party and those who shown investment in an International account are getting delayed... or is it affecting someone who has held money in his own account in UK?
Solomon

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Solomon, I applied with all funds in UK but now third month has been started and still nothing. I don't think that they are in mood to return our passport, they have something else in their mind may be they offer us nationality directly (who knows).

ignite
Newly Registered

Post by ignite » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:41 am

Ahmed25 wrote:Solomon, I applied with all funds in UK but now third month has been started and still nothing. I don't think that they are in mood to return our passport, they have something else in their mind may be they offer us nationality directly (who knows).
I applied on 19th June with funds in UK, psw route, bios given on 14th July and after that nothing from UKBA..... when I call them they don't give any information.

bhaku

processing time

Post by bhaku » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 pm

ignite wrote:
Ahmed25 wrote:Solomon, I applied with all funds in UK but now third month has been started and still nothing. I don't think that they are in mood to return our passport, they have something else in their mind may be they offer us nationality directly (who knows).
I applied on 19th June with funds in UK, psw route, bios given on 14th July and after that nothing from UKBA..... when I call them they don't give any information.
This week also gone... No one came forward with the visa result...

guys we need to make one organisation to complain against UKBA.

I will be start this with myself, any one wants to join me plz come forward.

pm me and we will make complain against UKBA.

I can't wait for long now.

regards to all,

Bhaku

csquare
Newly Registered

Post by csquare » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Bhaku ,

I m with you , go ahead.

Exasperated with UKBA service .

Thanks!!!

Ahmed25

Post by Ahmed25 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm

I think ukba got some ideas to get rid of this route as well, that's why they holding our passports for so long or may be they release all the passports in one go.

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 am

I applied on june 28.. bio on 14 july... full fund in UK personal account..still i have not heard anything from UKBA

ignite
Newly Registered

Post by ignite » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

MILI wrote:I applied on june 28.. bio on 14 july... full fund in UK personal account..still i have not heard anything from UKBA

Hi Mili,
I have same case too, I gave bios on 14th July and since than nothing from UKBA and God knows that how much more time UKBA will take to reply :-(

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Website says there are now processing applications who submitted biometrics on or before 1 September in that sense many of you should have received Visa by now... I am scared to even apply as I have travel plans in Dec and dont know whats this is gonna be like!
Solomon

Humv

:(

Post by Humv » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

I have applied in mid july and bio been taken on 27th July!

NO news since then! I have travel planned for end of Nov! this is just so ridiculous!!!!

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 am

Hi All,
I also have applied same time as Humv, not heard anything yet. Have no clue why they are sleeping with the application on table. Other category applications are littlebit okay as they will be continuing their professions and there will be no changes in the applicant's day to day activities. But our Entrepreneur category applicants are facing trouble as we have started new businesses, got one or more projects and put the investment money in the banks and waiting for visas. We are all facing troubles to run the business as we got to keep the investment funds in the personal bank accounts for visa application purposes. As a result we are all struggling to manage the businesses.
It is so ridiculous of UKBA to keep the Entrepreneur applications on their tables over the months. So, frustrated guys..

bhaku

Re: :(

Post by bhaku » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Humv wrote:I have applied in mid july and bio been taken on 27th July!

NO news since then! I have travel planned for end of Nov! this is just so ridiculous!!!!
Not surprised with this update of UKBA now!!!

Today's Update for the Processing time of UKBA...

This page gives details of the processing time for applications made in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) of the points-based system.

We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 31 August 2012.

Please note that this date is only a guideline. Some cases may take longer to consider.

I booked the appointment with MP now, If any body wants to join me...
Please let me know so I can able to speak for all of us.

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 pm

bhaku wrote:

This page gives details of the processing time for applications made in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) of the points-based system.

We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 31 August 2012.

Please note that this date is only a guideline. Some cases may take longer to consider.

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku
What have they just done! Just changed the date to what it was 3 weeks ago. I would like to join as well.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 pm

bhaku wrote:

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku
Its shocking to see that the time is travelling back for UKBA, what constituency you live in?

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:
bhaku wrote:

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku
Its shocking to see that the time is travelling back for UKBA, what constituency you live in?
It did seem like there was a mistake when they had changed it to 1st September last week. Just a bit concerned as I have travel plans for end of next month!

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:
bhaku wrote:

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku
Whoever wants join in the war with UKBA please pm me their details with
1) Time of application
2) Acknowledgement receive date.
3) Bio Letter received date.
4) Biometric submit date.
and any communication
with UKBA.

Thanking you,

Kind regards,

Bhaku