ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

innovative_entrepreneur
BANNED

Dont know whats happening?

Post by innovative_entrepreneur » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 am

1) Time of application = 13 July 2012
2) Acknowledgement receive date = 15 July 2012
3) Bio Letter received date = 18 July 2012
4) Biometric submit date = 1 August 2012

PSW to Tier 1 Entrepreneur applied. All funds shown in UK in my own bank accounts. Have been waiting for UKBA reponse but nothing so far. I do not know what is wrong with them. Why it is taking so long for them to process applications for everyone. There should be a way to make them realize about the problems of everyone as many of us had plans to do many things but are totally stuck because of their delays. I would like someone experienced here to give his/her opinion in order to get solution of this problem. Your help will be highly appreciated.

robertholdon

UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Many people are waiting for their own application. Many people have plans for traveling or just simple, knowing what happen with the application. This question is very easily answered if they have a structured system. Ironically, we live in the uk where everyone in the world is watching over.

It's ashamed to know that UKBA cant do their job in higher degree of providing services.

I applied last July and yet nothing has come back until this hour. It's frustrating to know about this. believe it to the person who try to get help from MP. I have done it and yet, it's also nothing that has come back to me. What they would do is just taking your details and email to UKBA and nothing would come back to you.

I am not trying to let all you down but that's the fact. It's just until everyone or public or media, the government would not be ashamed from what they're doing.

I hope to the person who read and would like to meet your MP, please print all of this comments or evidence available out there. The fact that many people are continuously on this forum and the same person who put comments, so it's clear that the problem is there and UKBA should realise this.

Thank you

Robert

sagar2009

Processing Time

Post by sagar2009 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi guys,
I applied on the following dates below and haven't got any response/ reply from the UKBA till today
If anyone has got any reply please do update us with your dates.
Thanks.

Applied on: 19/07/2012
Category : D - £50,000 PSW route (Funds Overseas)
Acknowledgement : 23/07/2012
Biometrics Letter: 24/07/2012
Biometrics Given: - 30/07/2012
Approval letter: - Awaiting
BRP: -Awaiting

Regards

ukvishal
Newly Registered

Still waiting from June

Post by ukvishal » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi, I have applied with funds overseas as well. Thought I would share mine as well to keep us going.

25.06.2012 Application Posted

26.06.2012 Application received by Home Office

27.06.2012 Payment taken

30.06.2012 Confirmation Received

04.07.2012 Biometric letter received. Biometrics Given

I hope all applications in "May" have been processed. All the best guys!

tier1enterpreneur

Hello

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:49 am

Hi
Date of Application : 9th October 2012.
Payment Taken : 17th October 2012.

but my wife's payment still not taken wondering why !!!!! we submitted our application on the same date.

No Acknowledgement or any correspondence from ukba yet !!!!!

Will any one know when should I expect the acknowledgement letter. And why my wife's ukba application fees not taken yet. ?

Any idea anybody ? ? ? ? ?
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

onewin

Re: Hello

Post by onewin » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:08 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:Hi

but my wife's payment still not taken wondering why !!!!! we submitted our application on the same date.

Will any one know when should I expect the acknowledgement letter. And why my wife's ukba application fees not taken yet. ?

Have u made payment using Card?
Please check with ur bank first. ask them if they have receivedany request for such payment.

Also try to contact UKBA they will help u in this case.

Good Luck.

nickb
India

Re: Hello

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 pm

tier1enterpreneur wrote:Hi

I think UKBA sends acknowledgement letter right after receiving the application. So you should be getting a letter from them soon.

tier1enterpreneur

thanks

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

hi thanks nick... i just managed to speak to them after 30 mins of waiting.... arghh... they said acknowledgemnt may take upto 2 weeks..... disappointing.....
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 pm

HI All,

i Just received my visa(resident permit) for 3 yrs. It was issued on 16 oct.. i still have not received my passport

tier1enterpreneur

hi

Post by tier1enterpreneur » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 pm

congratulations Mili atleast some hope of light :) so glad for u !!!!!!
could u write down all ur dates including submission n all so we can have a rough idea....
thanks. :)
Tier 1 Entrepreneur

MILI
Newly Registered

Post by MILI » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm

applied on 27/06/2012
Biometrics 14/07/2012
Biometric resident permit:18/10/2012
passport and other documents: still pending

Humv

Post by Humv » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm

MILI wrote:HI All,

i Just received my visa(resident permit) for 3 yrs. It was issued on 16 oct.. i still have not received my passport

Many Congrats MILI :))))

bhaku

Post by bhaku » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Congratulation for ur BRP.

I hope we will get some news also soon.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Bhaku

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Mili,
Congratulations on getting your visa. I hope remaining July applicants also will get visas before the end of this month.
Happy to know that they are not halted processing Entrepreneur applications.

Regards,
RAM

robertholdon

UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi All,

I hope everyone of you would get the same news like MILI has said. I did my biometric at the same date like MILI did and yet, i still dont have any news from UKBA. I know this is really frustrating for all of us but i guess we cant do anything.

I just wish anyone who has got anything back from UKBA would be able to move on to what you wanna do.

Wish you all the best.

Rob

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

File posted on 12th Oct, received by HO on 15th. Till today payment is not taken. Wondering about the situation as always previously HO deducted fees on the same day of file receiving. Lets see wats the story this time.

rabeel
BANNED

Post by rabeel » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Many Congratulations MILI for your visa. Remember all of us in your prayers as well.

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:46 am

RizKCB wrote:File posted on 12th Oct, received by HO on 15th. Till today payment is not taken. Wondering about the situation as always previously HO deducted fees on the same day of file receiving. Lets see wats the story this time.
Hi RizKCB,
Dont worry about this. My fee debited after 4 days of receiving application. All you have to do is, make sure sufficient funds available in your visa fee payment account (bank/credit card). They are always eager to collect the fee, and slow in processing application. So, dont worry for now, you will get letter for biometrics at some point during next week. So, just give the biometrics as soon as you receive the letter and forget about the application for couple of months, then try to trace about the processing time.

Have fun,
RAM

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 am

Sigh! Someone got Visa, wow guys all the best who applied same time as Mili and cheers to MILI... keep updating guys this thread is only hope of good news :-P
Solomon

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa [ PSW Holders ]

Applied = 4th of September
Biometric Letter received= 10th of September
Biometric Given = 17th of September
Status = waiting for result.

krish222
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa [ PSW]

Post by krish222 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:51 pm

HI GUYS

application:14sep {funds abroad}

payment taken:19sep

acknowledgement:24sep

bio:27sep

bio given:1oct

result:pending

i heard tat ukba is off for Christmas in dec is tat true?
do we need to keep the funds 50k in account till result?

nickb
India

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa [ PSW]

Post by nickb » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 pm

krish222 wrote:HI GUYS

application:14sep {funds abroad}

payment taken:19sep

acknowledgement:24sep

bio:27sep

bio given:1oct

result:pending

i heard tat ukba is off for Christmas in dec is tat true?
do we need to keep the funds 50k in account till result?
There has already been plenty of discussion about keeping funds till you hear back on some other threads. You will get more information from there.

robertholdon

UKBA application Visa

Post by robertholdon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I have some information that you all may want to know about. I got my application back today without any explanation. It also says that i have my application back from which i have submitted.

It is signed by temporary worker in working in team groups. I notice this in my letter because it says team 31. It's clear that the workers are temporary and could be giving any delay for processing our application.

It's very strange for MILI who has applied the same time like me and he hasnt got his document back and yet, only his BRP that he has received so far. I have got the opposite side of him.

So, to conclude what i meant, it's really ridiculous for the amount of time that they need to just process a visa application. Just remember, when you want to apply or do something with UKBA, it is a matter of them, not us when we have everything required.

Good luck to all of us and wish you all the best.

Rob

razi1234
- thin ice -

any one who had applied or going to apply for tier1 enterpre

Post by razi1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm

hi all,
any one who had applied or going to apply from psw route in IT business ,plz guide me to make ready for documentation,,if some 1 is going to apply in next month plz contact me so we can collaborate and guide each other ,,,plz any help will b appreciated
RAZI

innovative_entrepreneur
BANNED

Re: UKBA application Visa

Post by innovative_entrepreneur » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

robertholdon wrote:Hi Guys,

I have some information that you all may want to know about. I got my application back today without any explanation. It also says that i have my application back from which i have submitted.

Rob

Could you please tell a bit more detail about the returned documents. Why they have sent it back to you? What is the reason? Did you ask for return or they just sent it to you without any issue or did they refuse your visa? Did they mention anything in writing to you about the reason? Did they give u any appeal rights or what? Are you able to apply now or not? Please give as much as more detail so that everyone here could be aware of it and I think if they have done something wrong then you should consult with court. I wish and pray for your good future.