ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Documents asked by ukbA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sug

Further Documents asked by ukbA

Post by Sug » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Just now my friend said he got a letter from Ukba asking him the bank balnce of 50 k and documents the show he is active in business ie new contracts and also the qualification and educational background of the costumer he was given 2 weeks time he applied in aug last week
Hi

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Did ur friend provide any contract at the time of application ? Also why would they ask for qualification of the client ?

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

adeel168 wrote:Did ur friend provide any contract at the time of application ? Also why would they ask for qualification of the client ?
As we all know case worker is not qualified upto the mark to question the Entrepreneurs, therefore they have gone mad and have started asking whatever comes into their mind,

I fear, they might ask some of us to provide qualifications of our house mates.. :wink:
Last edited by tuliprose on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:30 pm

tuliprose wrote:
adeel168 wrote:Did ur friend provide any contract at the time of application ? Also why would they ask for qualification of the client ?
As we all know case worker is not qualified upto the mark to question the Entrepreneurs, therefore they have got mad and have started asking whatever comes into their mind,

I fear, they might ask some of us to provide qualifications of our house mates.. :wink:
They are probably asking for a qualification to determine the persons skills in the business he/she is attempting to establish.

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

But this is very insane demand. Either the person didnt provide any contracr at time of application. Coz if he did then UKba shouldnt ask a new contract as u may only have one client.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm

HI Sug,

Thanks for the info. Could you please let me know how many days UK BA has given to submit these documents ?

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 pm

la wrote:HI Sug,

Thanks for the info. Could you please let me know how many days UK BA has given to submit these documents ?
2 weeks
Hi

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Sug did ur friend provide contract at the time of application ? Also u sure they asked for customer qualification ?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am

i think UKBA must have asked qualification and back ground (CV) of applicant itself. Please double check this information with your friend. As it makes no sense to provide educational background of client. And no real client will be ready to provide such personal information in real world. Please do not make people confuse here. Thanks

Sug wrote:Just now my friend said he got a letter from Ukba asking him the bank balnce of 50 k and documents the show he is active in business ie new contracts and also the qualification and educational background of the costumer he was given 2 weeks time he applied in aug last week

Sug

Post by Sug » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:i think UKBA must have asked qualification and back ground (CV) of applicant itself. Please double check this information with your friend. As it makes no sense to provide educational background of client. And no real client will be ready to provide such personal information in real world. Please do not make people confuse here. Thanks

Sug wrote:Just now my friend said he got a letter from Ukba asking him the bank balnce of 50 k and documents the show he is active in business ie new contracts and also the qualification and educational background of the costumer he was given 2 weeks time he applied in aug last week
Hello mate see I know what happend my side ie from my friend side
Even I was amused to see that query from Ukba
You can't blame Ukba here because they are now a days very strict about the documents we submit they just can't accept any agreement between x y z and even I am bit worried because it's so frustrating to wait for so long time and these people ask more documents
One more thing this discussion site we share each other ideas so that we can get help with others experiences
Iam not confusing any one
I just wante to inform people what Ukba are upto with my friends case
Hi

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm

It just cannot be a customer. No customer would ever give you his educational or qualification background unless he or she is working FOR you.

Logically, if you think ... Tier 1 is a Points Based System (PBS). If someone is getting enough points to qualify for visa, there shouldn't be any interview. If they eventually want to take an interview, then there's no point in having a PBS.

Especially for applicants who applied before 30th January. Because when they applied, Interview was not required as it was a PBS. You qualify for enough points, and then you get visa (Simple!)

They should not call it PBS now

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote: Logically, if you think ... Tier 1 is a Points Based System (PBS). If someone is getting enough points to qualify for visa, there shouldn't be any interview. If they eventually want to take an interview, then there's no point in having a PBS.
Fully agree with you on this.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am

Sug,
Thanks for your reply. Please could you post detail letter from UKBA to your friend in this post? Specially relating to qualification of customer? Also what kind of business did he opened? what kind of his customer was (e.g retail). If UKBA did ask about customer qualification then it must be because of nature of business of your friend and nature of his case. For example, if i will open "private tutor" business and my customer is a university student (or a graduate) then ofcourse UKBA will be quite concern that why a university student or previous graduate will need a private tutor...

Sug wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:i think UKBA must have asked qualification and back ground (CV) of applicant itself. Please double check this information with your friend. As it makes no sense to provide educational background of client. And no real client will be ready to provide such personal information in real world. Please do not make people confuse here. Thanks

Hello mate see I know what happend my side ie from my friend side
Even I was amused to see that query from Ukba
You can't blame Ukba here because they are now a days very strict about the documents we submit they just can't accept any agreement between x y z and even I am bit worried because it's so frustrating to wait for so long time and these people ask more documents
One more thing this discussion site we share each other ideas so that we can get help with others experiences
Iam not confusing any one
I just wante to inform people what Ukba are upto with my friends case

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Post by Legal RANA » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm

hi guys

well be ready to experience many more weird questions.

the active involvement in business has always been a requirement. asking about balance is just to make sure that money is still available. i hope they have given 28 days time.

be careful in what you write in your reply.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:45 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:Sug,
Thanks for your reply. Please could you post detail letter from UKBA to your friend in this post? Specially relating to qualification of customer? Also what kind of business did he opened? what kind of his customer was (e.g retail). If UKBA did ask about customer qualification then it must be because of nature of business of your friend and nature of his case. For example, if i will open "private tutor" business and my customer is a university student (or a graduate) then ofcourse UKBA will be quite concern that why a university student or previous graduate will need a private tutor...

Actually no, that is untrue. I work as a private tutor and you'd be surprised at how many students struggle at university and hire private tutors. It really is quite common. But yes, the UKBA is more likely to ask for the customer's background in such a case.

Anyway, sug, what type of business is your friend running?

bangla
Newly Registered

Post by bangla » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Goit a query for ukba after 7 month .......... f**king CO asking for CV bank statement list of client, business plan, market research. utility bill, more marketing material.......................................................... i feel like to say F***k off.. good luck everyone

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 pm

bangla wrote:Goit a query for ukba after 7 month .......... f**king CO asking for CV bank statement list of client, business plan, market research. utility bill, more marketing material.......................................................... i feel like to say F***k off.. good luck everyone
Utility bill??

Sug

Hi

Post by Sug » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 pm

bangla wrote:Goit a query for ukba after 7 month .......... f**king CO asking for CV bank statement list of client, business plan, market research. utility bill, more marketing material.......................................................... i feel like to say F***k off.. good luck everyone
Did u get by post or by email
Hi

bangla
Newly Registered

Post by bangla » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

Utility bill??[/quote]

yes they asking for utility bill.. what a joke

bangla
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by bangla » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:12 am

Did u get by post or by email[/quote]
by post

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

bangla wrote:Utility bill??

yes they asking for utility bill.. what a joke
Thanks for replying.
That's really strange. Are they asking for the utility bill for the office premise or home utility bill?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 am

Hi Bangla,

Could you please answer below queries

1) Switching category from PSW or Tier 4 or Tier 2 or any other ?
2) Applied date ?
3) Bio-metrics given date ?
5) Funds location UK or Abroad ?
6) Funds verification details ?
7) 50K or 200k ?
8) How many days you have maintained the investment funds ? 9) documents attached to your application ?
10) How many days they have given to submit all documents requested in the query?
11) what kind of utility bill they requested for ?
12) What is your education qualification ?

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Post by hallowvip » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm

I wonder what address/receiver's name do you put to send the additional documents?

My letters from UKBA to me are all from:

PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

The senders were either UKBA or TMWT or Charging Ops Team

Should I send it to Sheffield to this PO BOX with receiver: Tier-1 or Home Office or

anything?

Which address/receiver did you use?

Many thanks.