ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent VISA documentation under Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasikumarsp
Newly Registered

Dependent VISA documentation under Tier 1 General

Post by sasikumarsp » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:52 am

Hi,

it would be grateful if you could help me on my queries in preparing the documents for my spouse applying for dependent visa under tier 1 general migrant.

i got married on 19th Nov 2012 and my marriage was registered and certified on 23rd Nov 2012. i left India on 24th Nov leaving my wife in india as my marriage was arrange in no time.

we are planning to make her application for UK entry clearance in march 2013 in Chennai VFS, so that i can arrange required document well in advance.

my questions are

1. what are the complete set of documents that should be enclosed along with online application.
2. my Tier 1 General VISA expires on 24th June 2013 and i shall be eligible for ILR by 20th May 2013. by the time my wife submit the dependent visa application i will only be having 3 to 4 months visa - should this be an point for visa refusal ? if yes, what is the minimum period of visa should the migrant have??
3. is it a mandatory requirement to submit a evidence to prove our subsisting relationship between date of marriage and date of application other than marriage certificate , photos and invitation ? if yes what kind of documents evidence should i produce?
4. since im living in UK for more than 5 years and as the application shall be made after 13th Dec 2012, is it enough to show £600 fund maintenance to my spouse only or i should show £600 for my spouse +£ 900 for my self (in total £1500 )for a period of 90 days ?
5. at present for shelter i am sharing a room, so i do not have tenancy agreement or any utility bills (council tax, electric, gas or water bills ) on my name, however i have electrol registration certificate , full UK driving license, bank statement in present address and i also can get a NOC letter from land lord granting permission for my souse to live with me in present address - shall this be sufficient or should i individually produce tenancy agreement + utility bill under my name ??

your kind advise and assistance shall be highly appreciated.

regards
Sasikumar

sasikumarsp
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent VISA documentation under Tier 1 General

Post by sasikumarsp » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Guys , please help me on my queries..

sasikumarsp wrote:Hi,

it would be grateful if you could help me on my queries in preparing the documents for my spouse applying for dependent visa under tier 1 general migrant.

i got married on 19th Nov 2012 and my marriage was registered and certified on 23rd Nov 2012. i left India on 24th Nov leaving my wife in india as my marriage was arrange in no time.

we are planning to make her application for UK entry clearance in march 2013 in Chennai VFS, so that i can arrange required document well in advance.

my questions are

1. what are the complete set of documents that should be enclosed along with online application.
2. my Tier 1 General VISA expires on 24th June 2013 and i shall be eligible for ILR by 20th May 2013. by the time my wife submit the dependent visa application i will only be having 3 to 4 months visa - should this be an point for visa refusal ? if yes, what is the minimum period of visa should the migrant have??
3. is it a mandatory requirement to submit a evidence to prove our subsisting relationship between date of marriage and date of application other than marriage certificate , photos and invitation ? if yes what kind of documents evidence should i produce?
4. since im living in UK for more than 5 years and as the application shall be made after 13th Dec 2012, is it enough to show £600 fund maintenance to my spouse only or i should show £600 for my spouse +£ 900 for my self (in total £1500 )for a period of 90 days ?
5. at present for shelter i am sharing a room, so i do not have tenancy agreement or any utility bills (council tax, electric, gas or water bills ) on my name, however i have electrol registration certificate , full UK driving license, bank statement in present address and i also can get a NOC letter from land lord granting permission for my souse to live with me in present address - shall this be sufficient or should i individually produce tenancy agreement + utility bill under my name ??

your kind advise and assistance shall be highly appreciated.

regards
Sasikumar

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm

All the questions are answered umpteen times.
Also, they are vague in nature instead of some specific question.

Please search this forum previous thread and you will have your answers.

Put little efforts and read the policy document. It will help.
www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/.../pbsdependantspolicy1.pdf

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 pm

1. A lis has already been provided on the forum or you can refer o guidance notes.

2. No this is not the point of refusal.

3. Marriage Certificate is enough

4. you have to show £1500

5. You need tenancy agreement in your name or council tax letter in your name..

ekta

why £1500?

Post by ekta » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Can you please confirm why required maintenance funds are 1500? Guy is living in UK for more than 5 years, I think only 600 should be required.

I am also applying Tier1 dependent visa for my new born so please if some senior member confirm this?

Thanks

sasikumarsp
Newly Registered

Post by sasikumarsp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi Guys,

one of my friend advised me to submit proof for subsisting relation ship... however for this requirement , I use O2 pay as u go mobile to call India i do not get a detailed bill for pay as you go. however i talk in skype every day, but there also there is no way to download or import/export skype call history. however i have managed to copy the call history and pasted it in a note pad and it gives all call history , time date and duration af each call... all my doubt is that will this print out prove to be sufficient ????

please help me on what are the documents that can be accepted as a proof of subsisting relationship????

sasi

sameday
BANNED

Re: why £1500?

Post by sameday » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 am

£600 required for each dependent ....

tier-1

Post by tier-1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey Friends,

My utility bills are all online. Is a print-out of the online bill admissible. Have people given online bill?

Thanks.

afzalfinance

Post by afzalfinance » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

tier-1 wrote:Hey Friends,

My utility bills are all online. Is a print-out of the online bill admissible. Have people given online bill?

Thanks.
Yes it is accpetable.
God help those who help themselves

vinny

Re: applying ILR ans PBS dependent together

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 am

sasikumarsp wrote:HI,

I will be applying for ILR in May/June 2013, my wife will be joining me in UK in Mid May 2013 as Tier 1 general dependent.

my question here is, although she is not eligible for ILR can we both apply together?

if so I will be submitting SET(O) form and what form should by wife needs to submit?

many thanks in anticipation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 am

Wife may use the PBS dependant form.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 am

If applying together in person, then you may need consecutive appointments.