ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director/Manager/Personnel Officer

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andynags
Newly Registered

Director/Manager/Personnel Officer

Post by andynags » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi All,

Will someone clarify what does Manager of a VAT registered Company really mean? Could this be my line manager or say a Project Manager in another company say BT/EDF Energy who can reference me? or would it have to be someone higher up, say CEO/SVP?

I am confused as managers comes in all flavours and just want to double check if anyone has faced any issues in their apps.

Regards,
Anand.

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Director/Manager/Personnel Officer

Post by vinitmanu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 pm

andynags wrote:Hi All,

Will someone clarify what does Manager of a VAT registered Company really mean? Could this be my line manager or say a Project Manager in another company say BT/EDF Energy who can reference me? or would it have to be someone higher up, say CEO/SVP?

I am confused as managers comes in all flavours and just want to double check if anyone has faced any issues in their apps.

Regards,
Anand.
Project manager with companies like BT/EDF sounds fine to me. As long as the company you work for pays VAT (check with you Accounts department) , even your line manager should be fine.

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp28122006 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Mind the phrase: "manager OF the company", not "manager IN the company". In my view, manager OF the company would be the CEO.