ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

did anybody travel on tier 1 entrepreneur visa after 31 jan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kingraja

did anybody travel on tier 1 entrepreneur visa after 31 jan

Post by kingraja » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

hello every1,did anybody travel to UK after January 31 on entrepreneur visa if yes then plz tell me what did they ask u on arrival?
rajathegreat

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi yes this is an important question.

Please let us know what was asked and what you replied without any details though.

--------------
I can cite one example in October 2012 last year- When I was returning from Paris to Gatwick- And the officer asked me the following specific questions:

1)What business I do - I said "run an export company"
2) How much money was required for investment for the visa- I said "200K"
3) Where is the money now - I said " in my business bank account in the UK"

Thats all and he stamped my passport and let me in.

But this was back in October 2012, And I was entering for the 10th-12th time since my first ever entry with Entrepreneur Visa.

So questions might be different now. But I dont know what different they could be.

But if anyone could post latest ones it would be kind.

Thanks,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 am

rahulsingh1 wrote:Hi yes this is an important question.

Please let us know what was asked and what you replied without any details though.

--------------
I can cite one example in October 2012 last year- When I was returning from Paris to Gatwick- And the officer asked me the following specific questions:

1)What business I do - I said "run an export company"
2) How much money was required for investment for the visa- I said "200K"
3) Where is the money now - I said " in my business bank account in the UK"

Thats all and he stamped my passport and let me in.

But this was back in October 2012, And I was entering for the 10th-12th time since my first ever entry with Entrepreneur Visa.

So questions might be different now. But I dont know what different they could be.

But if anyone could post latest ones it would be kind.

Thanks,
Very informative and detail reply rahulsingh many thanks for that it will definitely help others .....

I recently travelled in December for 2 week and on my return I had only 3 weeks of visa left ......

she ask me what do I do ........ I told her running my own IT business

than she asked where did you and how long .... told her Pakistan and for 2 weeks .

that's about it ..... stamped the passport and all good.

by the way it was PSW VISA

regards

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 am

Just came in yesterday from Madrid Barajas into London Heathrow.

Questions asked-

1)How many days were you outside the country ? - I said - 4 days on extended weekend.

Just that one question. Stamped and done. That's it.

Think it will reduce as you start living in the country. But now sure.

This government of incompetent conservatives like Mrs May are playing votebank politics.

The local British cant even get proper jobs and subsist on the taxes immigrants pay. But the govt just doesnt get it.

solomondid
United Kingdom

Query

Post by solomondid » Thu May 09, 2013 1:28 am

Hi Guys,

I am planning on a three week journey to countries China and Dubai. I would appreciate your input on any sort of questions I need to be prepared for upon arrival as am newly granted Tier 1 E, also what documents may I carry along? Also will there be any reference to my previous employments etc, shall I carry along my resignations and P45 etc?

Thanks for your time to respond.

Regards,

Solomon
Solomon

my_friend

Re: Query

Post by my_friend » Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 pm

solomondid wrote:Hi Guys,

I am planning on a three week journey to countries China and Dubai. I would appreciate your input on any sort of questions I need to be prepared for upon arrival as am newly granted Tier 1 E, also what documents may I carry along? Also will there be any reference to my previous employments etc, shall I carry along my resignations and P45 etc?

Regards,

Solomon
i was out for 10 days...they asked me what i do and for how many days were i out...thats it and stamped my passport...

Humv

Re: did anybody travel on tier 1 entrepreneur visa after 31

Post by Humv » Sun May 19, 2013 8:24 am

kingraja wrote:hello every1,did anybody travel to UK after January 31 on entrepreneur visa if yes then plz tell me what did they ask u on arrival?
I was away for two months. came back yesterday from pakistan
The immigration officer asked only one question;
how long were you away for?

I said 2 months.

Thats it and stamped.

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm

hi Humv
read ur post
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

i am facing the same problem
any solution would be helpful

thanks
D

rahulsingh1

Re: Query

Post by rahulsingh1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 pm

The best is to give them as little information as possible and show them as little document as possible.

DO NOT carry any documents.
If they ask- tell them this was fun/family/friends visiting trip and no one carries their employment documents on such trips.

Put the question back to them, saying, would you carry your employment documents on every trip ?? They will shut up..

solomondid wrote:Hi Guys,

Regards,

Solomon