ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

recent letter by ukba

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

recent letter by ukba

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 pm

hi

i have recently received letters regarding 3 of my clients. sharing info so if it can help:

1- theu give option that if client wants to withdraw application in next 14 days, they will return the fee.

2- if not, then provide the following:

(it mainly depends on the documents attached with the application but common questions are)

a- provide the recent bank statements to prove funds are still available

b- if any funds have been invested, proof of investment or expenditure and proof of the premisis hired for th business

c- proof of advertisements since date of application

d- business activities since date of application

e- a cv of the client

f-also the business activity with the people/companies mentioned in the contracts provided.

further, ukba shall verify the information which we provide on behalf of the clients with 14 days of the letter. the clients shall be given an interview date after that if ukba desires.

hope it helps many to understand what is happening in the application process. feel free to discuss.

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Legal RANA,

Thanks a lot for the information. Could you please answer below queries for all of your three clients.

1) Switching category from PSW or Tier 4 or Tier 2 or any other ?
2) Applied date ?
3) Bio-metrics given date ?
5) Funds location UK or Abroad ?
6) Funds verification details ?
7) 50K or 200k ?
8) How many days each client have maintained the investment funds ? documents attached to your application ?
9) How many days each client have given to submit all documents requested in the query?
13) What are your three client's education qualifications ?
Last edited by la on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: recent letter by ukba

Post by sky_rise » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Legal RANA wrote:hi

i have recently received letters regarding 3 of my clients. sharing info so if it can help:

1- theu give option that if client wants to withdraw application in next 14 days, they will return the fee.

(it mainly depends on the documents attached with the application but common questions are)

b- if any funds have been invested, proof of investment or expenditure and proof of the premisis hired for th business

e- a cv of the client

f-also the business activity with the people/companies mentioned in the contracts provided.

further, ukba shall verify the information which we provide on behalf of the clients with 14 days of the letter. the clients shall be given an interview date after that if ukba desires.

hope it helps many to understand what is happening in the application process. feel free to discuss.

regards
Well thank you for posting it here. It is certainly of great help.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:07 pm

e- a cv of the client

regards
Hi

I think it quite fair. i do,nt see any problem in this, my client received same kind of letter and in reply he provided an updated bank statement with funds in account since application.

Regards
Shaukat

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 pm

All other items required by UKBA were expected specially after 30 Jan. But one thing is really unexpected:

"Option that if client wants to withdraw application in next 14 days, they will return the fee."

Is this in favor of applicant OR in favor of UKBA?

Also Legal RANA and Smehmood: Did you guys fill the representative section of your clients OR just advised them to prepare documents and application?

Sug

Post by Sug » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

e- a cv of the client

regards
When did ur clients applied for the visa
Hi

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 pm

smehmood wrote:

e- a cv of the client

regards
Hi

I think it quite fair. i do,nt see any problem in this, my client received same kind of letter and in reply he provided an updated bank statement with funds in account since application.

Regards
Hi smehmood,

What is query exactly received by your client ? Please elaborate?

If possible please let us know answers about your all clients applications status

2) Applied date ?
7) 50K or 200k ?
How many days each client have maintained the investment funds ? documents attached to your application ?
9) How many days each client have given to submit all documents requested in the query?
13) What are your client's education qualifications ?
14) Any interviews attended so far (if so - please give questions asked)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Legal Rana, thanks a lot for sharing such a useful information.

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:53 pm

You are welcome

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Are all three given option to withdraw application if they wish to?

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Yes[/list]

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply. Oh, some relief for those who do not have funds available anymore that they will get the money back.

One more question, if the application decides to withdraw the application? Then can he make student visa application within 28 days of getting the documents back? Is there anything related mentioned in the letter?

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm

One has to withdraw within 14 days to save fee. After 14 days they won't give fee. But I don't suggest withdrawal.
Now technically, the moment you withdraw application. Your leave is already expired.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 am

Hi Legal RANA,

Could you please let us know the following about your clients.

2) Applied date ?
7) 50K or 200k ?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 am

La, (dont take me wrong) please refrain from asking so many questions and probing the forum members. If someone contributes and give some information then dont probe OR or take that person to the limit that he/she doesn't even opt to reply the post.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Rizwan567,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am getting replies from forum members for all my questions. If it is confidential here to disclose the processing times that is fine,I am not going to force anyone to reply. I feel every body is helpful and forum is meant for that only.Please do not take it in negative way.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Any body who is thinking of withdrawing their applications and their existing leave has already expired while waiting for the decision, there is more than likely chance that UKBA will retain your passports and/or other documents and will expect you to leave the country, instead of giving another chance to apply in another category.

Not speculating anything, but this is my opinion.

Be Advised :)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Not really... passports are only kept if original application is made out of time and application is refused.

Do you ever think why UKBA is giving the option to withdraw the application? Try to work out the logic and you will get the answer!

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Rizwan,

please check your inbox, please check your inbox

bangla
Newly Registered

Re: Re

Post by bangla » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 am

Legal RANA wrote:One has to withdraw within 14 days to save fee. After 14 days they won't give fee. But I don't suggest withdrawal.
Now technically, the moment you withdraw application. Your leave is already expired.
can any one help giving a sample of Directors lona agreement

Thanks

Sug

Re: Re

Post by Sug » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:56 pm

bangla wrote:
Legal RANA wrote:One has to withdraw within 14 days to save fee. After 14 days they won't give fee. But I don't suggest withdrawal.
can any one help giving a sample of Directors lona agreement

Thanks
I think charted accountant can help you
Hi