ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TSAZ

Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter

Post by TSAZ » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter of third party in uk

Thanks

Hi all experts
i have applied on 25 august 2011 and got refuse on 22 march, with reason that i did not provide bank letter mentioning my name of third party funds.i have 25k in my account and i submit 30k from third party.and i applied as Enterpreneur team visa.i tried hard to get letter from bank but bank refused to give letter.
now any one plz help me what should i do
1: shell i go to appeal with same situation,taking my third party sponsor with me in court,as third party funds is in uk
2:shell i transfer third party money to my personal account,so in that case i don't need bank letter.
plzplz help me in this regards

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

re you query

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

hi

you need to file an appeal. as per bank policy it is impossible to provide the evidence. one of my client had same issue and he won the appeal on basis of common law fairness.

smehmood
BANNED

Please Read !

Post by smehmood » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi

This is just General information. Please Read this it would help you to understand where you stand.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-367723

This information was obtained by FOI Request.

If something is law and you have,nt fulfill that requirement, then off course application will be refused or will be asked to provide required information.

Now as its has been refused, You have two options

1. Fulfill the requirement and appeal

2. Fulfill the requirement and send fresh application if your circumstances allow you to do so.

Going in appeal without fulfilling the requirement , i think it illogical. this is my personal opinion you should take legal advise.

Regards
Shaukat

smehmood
BANNED

Re: re you query

Post by smehmood » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Legal RANA wrote:hi

you need to file an appeal. as per bank policy it is impossible to provide the evidence. one of my client had same issue and he won the appeal on basis of common law fairness.

HI

This is good news. would be able to provide the case reference number and court please.

Regards
Shaukat

hr
Newly Registered

Re: Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter

Post by hr » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm

TSAZ wrote:Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter of third party in uk

Thanks

Hi all experts
i have applied on 25 august 2011 and got refuse on 22 march, with reason that i did not provide bank letter mentioning my name of third party funds.i have 25k in my account and i submit 30k from third party.and i applied as Enterpreneur team visa.i tried hard to get letter from bank but bank refused to give letter.
1: shell i go to appeal with same situation,taking my third party sponsor with me in court,as third party funds is in uk
2:shell i transfer third party money to my personal account,so in that case i don't need bank letter.
hi

Did you submit the letter from the third party, stating that the money belongs to you????

TSAZ

Re: Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter

Post by TSAZ » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm

hr wrote:
TSAZ wrote:Enterpreneur visa refusel on basis of bank letter of third party in uk

Thanks

Hi all experts
hi

Did you submit the letter from the third party, stating that the money belongs to you????
yes i provided third party declaration at the time of application,but ukba still asking for bank letter as well

Sandeep1984
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep1984 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

[quote="Legal RANA"]hi

you need to file an appeal. as per bank policy it is impossible to provide the evidence. one of my client had same issue and he won the appeal on basis of common law fairness.[/quote]

Hi sir

I applied for entrepreneur visa as entrepreneurial team route Psw 50 k..my friend has 25 k and me too.UKBA asked a letter from bank but bank dint provided the letter.So i provided the declaration from my solicitor.But today I got rejection on same ground..Can you please suggest me what to do and is there any possibility I can get visa.

Kind Regards

Sug

Post by Sug » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 pm

When did u apply
Hi

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

smehmood wrote:HI

This is good news. would be able to provide the case reference number and court please.

Regards
@smehmood: Why on earth would some one provide case reference number or court name to a stranger in this forum?? If you do this again, I will report you to the moderator

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:18 pm

therock wrote:
smehmood wrote:HI

Regards
@smehmood: Why on earth would some one provide case reference number or court name to a stranger in this forum?? If you do this again, I will report you to the moderator
whats wrong with providing this information? any case details is available to public anyway. also this info will help others to prepare case.

Sandeep1984
Newly Registered

Post by Sandeep1984 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 pm

[quote="Sug"]When did u apply[/quote]

I applied on 15th sep 2012

Bio metric- 2nd oct 2012

Bank letter query - 26th feb 2013

Decision- refusal-- 26th march

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 am