ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

received email from case worker

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

planet299

received email from case worker

Post by planet299 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 am

i have applied 7th of jan 2013 entrepreneur visa PSW route. i have all funds in my personal account untill now, have IT business and provide everything which home office required. my case worker contact me through email confirming are you director of the company and reqired company house report again. i have alreday submitted when i send my application.yesterday i have send her again company house report. and also i have send my bank statements along with bank letter confirming my funds, in case if she ask me to provide these as well. i am reading everyday so many members are stuck for long time wish all of us get Good news soon.
i am american citizen and hoping to get possitive response from my case worker. any idea guys how long will take more to wait
thanks

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 am

That's very odd. How come they can loose a document so easily. I am in same situation, sent documents via Special Delivery signed by someone in Home Office. But they say they don't have the documents.

Sug

Re: received email from case worker

Post by Sug » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:55 am

planet299 wrote:i have applied 7th of jan 2013 entrepreneur visa PSW route. i have all funds in my personal account untill now, have IT business and provide everything which home office required. my case worker contact me through email confirming are you director of the company and reqired company house report again. i have alreday submitted when i send my application.yesterday i have send her again company house report. and also i have send my bank statements along with bank letter confirming my funds, in case if she ask me to provide these as well. i am reading everyday so many members are stuck for long time wish all of us get Good news soon.
i am american citizen and hoping to get possitive response from my case worker. any idea guys how long will take more to wait
thanks

when did. u get mail is it yesterday u got the. mail
Hi

planet299

Re: received email from case worker

Post by planet299 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

Sug wrote:
planet299 wrote:i have applied 7th of jan 2013 entrepreneur visa PSW route. i have all funds in my personal account untill now, have IT business and provide everything which home office required. my case worker contact me through email confirming are you director of the company and reqired company house report again. i have alreday submitted when i send my application.yesterday i have send her again company house report. and also i have send my bank statements along with bank letter confirming my funds, in case if she ask me to provide these as well. i am reading everyday so many members are stuck for long time wish all of us get Good news soon.
thanks

when did. u get mail is it yesterday u got the. mail
i
i received mail on 26th of march