ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Dependent Visa

Post by kaps84 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi All,

I have the T1 (Entrepreneur) Visa through 200K route since Dec 2014.

Now, am planning to apply for a dependant visa for my wife and my new born baby (Feb 2015). Could someone please guide me what all documents will be required for the same?

Thanks,
Kapil Singla
-- Kaps84

vinny

Re: Dependent Visa

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:06 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi Vinny,

I have had a look at the website, confusion there is, and why people repeatedly asking this question is... whether its main applicants stay of 12 months in UK which decides the amount? Considered yes, is it only 630 in that case for 90 days? the dependent has never been to the UK. Please clarify as I am asking on behalf of half a dozen other Tier 1 migrants, I have tried calling home office, and they havent a clue... call is routed to India they want card information even before they understand the query and disconnect the call when they cant elaborate on the statement mentioned in the policy guidance.

I request the seniors kindly offer some relief...?
Solomon

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

See also Appendix E and Guidance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

maberl2002

Post by maberl2002 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:58 pm

The amount depends on your circumstances. You must have £1,890 for each dependant if you’re applying from outside the UK or have been in the UK for less than 12 months. If you’ve been in the UK for more than 12 months, you must have £630 for each dependant.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE GUIDANCE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks for response

Is it safe to say 630 maintained over 90 days is enougo for one dependent to apply from outside UK where the main applicant has been in the UK in tier 1 category for more than 12 months?
Solomon