ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon apppointment issue

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

PEO Croydon apppointment issue

Post by t1s2010 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:12 pm

I am Tier-1(G) tried to take a date in May.
Dry run. (actual due June but past tech experiences with website made me twice shy).

I went to gov.uk website, filled in personal details and all good, however trying to book appointment is issue.

I could go to 'next 10 appointments' till 7th May 2016. However, there is no appointment time shown for any date selected 8 May & onwards. It is not 42-days till 7th May.
Plus, I see "non-greyed" dates till 14 June i.e. 2-months far.

Anyone faced or know about the issue? All dates after 7th May are fully booked is highly unlikely case, considering dates as recent as 16 April is available.

Anyone any help or idea please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PEO Croydon apppointment issue SET(O)

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Over the last couple of months, appointments only appear to be available to book for 20-28 days in advance at present.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: PEO Croydon apppointment issue

Post by t1s2010 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:48 am

ohk. Thank your sir CR001 :)

Appointment seems to be easily available, unlike 2-3 years back when it was real fight to get appointment. So should be good to book later.