ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NDRS Westminister London

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tenseboy88
Newly Registered

NDRS Westminister London

Post by tenseboy88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Hi All,

I went for the NDRS and Passport application for BC at Westminister council.

The lady did not close the seal of envelop in front of me and also did not give me any letter to sign listing what documents have been sent as part of application.

Is this normal?

Another friend who applied said she received a copy of letter listing the documents that have been sent to HO and the envelop clearly closed in front of her.

Pls can someone know what happend at there appointment?

UK_Tier1

Re: NDRS Westminister London

Post by UK_Tier1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi,
Mine was sealed and put in a next day delivery bag in front me and I was given the tracking number to track the delivery.

Also, I will given a photocopy of the Nationality Document Return Service- Cover sheet that has the details of the council, the NDRS agent, the PNN number, the JCAP barcode number, and the list of additional documents submitted in support of the application. This document is signed by you as it is an attestation document that you have received all your original document from the council and also that the details for your British passport, (if you applied at the same time) is correct.

I was also given a photocopy of my Life in the UK Test as the council worker said I need to keep it safe in case HO misplace the original during the BC application processing.

tenseboy88
Newly Registered

Post by tenseboy88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm

So in Summary you were given two documents:
1- NDRS cover sheet listing the document tracking number and JCAP bar code.
2- list detailing additional documents submitted as part of the application.

I only got the first of the document but nothing signed or showing list of additional documents submitted. Also she said be good bye once copied the passport so dont know what actually went in the envelop.

This is such an uncalled for stress. What can i do now? No way to check what she actually submitted.

UK_Tier1

Post by UK_Tier1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Just one document.

The list of additional documents was on the same document and at the bottom, I had to sign and date the document. Although this document was included in the clear plastic used to hold al the documents together, I believe it is something the council put together.

I think your application should be okay, as I see no reason why the council will alter the evidence you have submitted.