ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British student, I wanna marry someone outside of UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stark
Newly Registered

British student, I wanna marry someone outside of UK

Post by stark » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:52 am

I am a british citizen 24 Male, soon to start University in September and will be getting student finance for my studies, I am at a point of life where I want to get married but my girlfriend is not British nor does she live in UK. Currently I do not earn enough according to the new requirements for suppose visa approval but in future I will meet the earnings criteria, I want to inquire if there is any way possible for me to bring her to the UK as my partner, given my situation at hand. Thanks in advance.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: British student, I wanna marry someone outside of UK

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:58 am

stark wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:52 am
I am a british citizen 24 Male, soon to start University in September and will be getting student finance for my studies, I am at a point of life where I want to get married but my girlfriend is not British nor does she live in UK. Currently I do not earn enough according to the new requirements for suppose visa approval but in future I will meet the earnings criteria, I want to inquire if there is any way possible for me to bring her to the UK as my partner, given my situation at hand. Thanks in advance.
Not as your partner, but she could consider other categories of sponsored visas; work or study
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.