ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric on or after 8th Feb: any news?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rguabiraba
Newly Registered

Biometric on or after 8th Feb: any news?

Post by rguabiraba » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Since the updates on the applications are rather slow lately, does anyone here had the [b]biometrics on or after after 8th Feb and got the passport and docs[/b]? The 4 weeks (a standard) are now approaching and I will really need my docs around mid March. Stressful...
Very, very slow service for a very HIGH fee!

cheers and let's share guys!

Rajeev123

Re: Biometric on or after 8th Feb: any news?

Post by Rajeev123 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm

rguabiraba wrote:Since the updates on the applications are rather slow lately, does anyone here had the biometrics on or after after 8th Feb and got the passport and docs? The 4 weeks (a standard) are now approaching and I will really need my docs around mid March. Stressful...
Very, very slow service for a very HIGH fee!

cheers and let's share guys!
No reply- did bio on 10th..

imam.asad
Newly Registered

Post by imam.asad » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 pm

did my bio on the 21st...don't know when its gonna come...have booked tickets for the 24th...is it fair to expect it before that?

rguabiraba
Newly Registered

Post by rguabiraba » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 am

Well, [b]4 weeks[/b] is a reasonable average time based on many posts here. Not a rule, but normally consustent. I still have some hope my docs will come this week...
Please be in contact guys, people are NOT updating the[b] timeline[/b] at this moment... I will put a post there as soon as I get my docs.

Cheers

Rajeev123

Post by Rajeev123 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

OK Guys good news- I have just received my Biometrics card and the passport is on its way and hopefully I will get it tomorrow. I will be updating the sticky timeline once I have everything by tomorrow. Also, interestingly I asked my HR to check my COS status history yesterday and apparently someone in UKBA used my COS at 8.15 am on 03/03( sat)...strange, Good luck rest of you guys.

rguabiraba
Newly Registered

Post by rguabiraba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I sent an e-mail to DX today with my postcode and name. They got a parcel for me to be delivered tomorrow.

Hope everything is fine, if it's a DX parcel so it's my BRP.

Cheers

Rajeev123

Post by Rajeev123 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:57 pm

DX will only deliver the BRP- so congrats mate...