ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help...............

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alikhan1180
Newly Registered

Please Help...............

Post by alikhan1180 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello Everyone,
I came in UK January 2001,got ILR in last year Feb 2011.
I am going to apply Naturalization now,i changed my name 6 years ago and i owe some money to bank and credit cad under my old name,which was not my fault.
I closed my bank account 6 years ago and never told them regarding change my name.i have new account now under my new name and there is not any dept on my new name.
My questions are following?
Will home office check my debt under my old name?
Do i need to send my last 11 years passports?

Thanks.

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 am

In answer to your questions:

1) Yes they are

2) There is no need for you to be debt free. You however need to ensure you dont have any CCJs or CIFAS loadings due to the debt

3) You need to send your proof of residency etc for the last 5 years in the form of passport(s). How many passports have you had?

alikhan1180
Newly Registered

Post by alikhan1180 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for your reply,
I would highly appreciate other members response as well?

Thanks...

alikhan1180
Newly Registered

Post by alikhan1180 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 pm

friendinneed wrote:In answer to your questions:

1) Yes they are

2) There is no need for you to be debt free. You however need to ensure you dont have any CCJs or CIFAS loadings due to the debt

3) You need to send your proof of residency etc for the last 5 years in the form of passport(s). How many passports have you had?
I have only two passport covering last 5 years and five passports covering 11 years.

Thanks.

alikhan1180
Newly Registered

Post by alikhan1180 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 am

Hello Everyone,
I came in UK January 2001,got ILR in last year Feb 2011.
I am going to apply Naturalization now,i changed my name 6 years ago and i owe some money to bank and credit cad under my old name,which was not my fault.
I closed my bank account 6 years ago and never told them regarding change my name.i have new account now under my new name and there is not any dept on my new name.
My questions are following?
Will home office check my debt under my old name?
Do i need to send my last 11 years passports?

Thanks.